- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love starbucks. I think more for the sugary aspect of their drinks than the actual coffee. I love getting a quick breakfast sandwhich and a drink when I am in a hurry to get to work but dont have time to get breakfast. Its one stop, get it and go.
Starbucks is a must, every single day. It has become part of my routine. I work very close to two different locations and my college also has one. Starbucks is known for being quite expensive but if you download their reward program app then you will get awesome deals which add up to....*drumroll please*.... FREE COFFEE!
Who doesn't love Starbucks?? Is that even possible? Starbucks have the best coffee and beverages that no one else has. The taste is always great and strong. Price wise? Depends on the person and their budget. $4 for a coffee isn't bad when there's no one else to compare. If you haven't tried it, you need to.
Starbucks is a great place to get a good beverage, I love starbucks, every thing is great quality, It is a good value because if you do not like what you get, you can get a refund or your drink remade. I Go all the time, i get many giftcards, and i would totally recommend it.
I love Starbucks. Great coffee. But wayyyy over priced. I do enjoy the Frappuccinos. The coffee Frappuccino is by far my favorite and available all of the time. I only visit once in a while as a great to myself.
I love plain coffee with cream.. not that I don't love a white chocolate latte .. just don't love the calories except on special occasions. But plain coffee with cream is great.. it tastes like rich, flavorful coffee.. not flavored water!
My summer time drink for Starbucks is the iced passion tea/ lemonade. Delicious! A venti is the perfect size on a hot day. Definitely wouldn’t drink it every single day since it’s a bit of a splurge for just one drink. Would recommend though.
However the price is a bit high but the taste is worth it. They have so many different varieties of flavors aND ways to drink yourecipes beverage. I live their white cocoa flappe it's to die for.
Who could ever say No to starbucks. They have many options and it just taste so good. It is very addictive. My favorite is the Green Tea Frapp substitute milk for coconut milk.
Starbucks coffee is a bit overpriced but the quality of the drinks and foods is worth it. I go every once in a while or whenever I'm near one. The baristas who work then are very nice and I recommend this place to everyone.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos