BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Liliana R.
I am a coffee addict and I have tried so many coffees and to be honest I feel that Starbucks is so overrated it's OK. I have gotten lattes and frapuccinos from there and all I can say is save your money people it will do but it's not all that...
Chelsea K.
Verona, PA
I'm an addict. Plain and simple. From the teas to the coffee. Never a Frappe drinker though. Basic white girl who loves her lattes. It's pricy but worth every bite, drop, savoring flavor. Always gotta have my Chai.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Honestly my first choice for a coffee place, but there's nothing really special that I find about it. It's a nice go-to place or everyday thing or maybe just something for a mall trip. But for me I've never really felt like these drinks went above baseline.
Chelsea B.
Conley, GA
Wonderful flavors! Hot and iced. I perfer the iced coffee. Usually some of the best staff. Quality top notch, and they usually have cute cups as well. Very affordable. I'm addicted!
Priscilla L.
Colorado Springs
Love the cascara latte, such smooth taste, love the cups and holiday items they offer. Wish the pumpkin spice latte was offered all year long and the salted caramel. Super affordable and easy on the go options for others. Definetly recommend.
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I definitely enjoy the convenience of Starbucks located just about everywhere but I wouldn't say that it is my favorite coffee to drink out there. I have the app on my phone and I do have a Gold Card via their reward system. However, on one of the rewards program specials, I did purchased the required items at Starbucks and I didn't receive the bonus stars. I contacted their customer service, which was very helpful, friendly and prompt in answering my question. They saw that I did purchase the required items and added the stars to my account. The customer service rep said I should have received an email regarding the redemption of the stars. I never had that before and it was never mentioned in the rewards flyer email I originally received. If you are participating in any bonus star rewards specials, make sure to keep the original email, check your account and if possible keep the receipt in case you need to reference it. Overall, I am like their rewards program.
Ashley M.
I go to Starbucks whenever I want coffee. I always get a white chocolate mocha with raspberry in it. They also have good blended drinks. They will make any type of drink you want from their secret menu if you just provide the ingredients details.
Nathaniel B.
Nashville, TN
As a college student, I am constantly fighting the urge to sleep in my 8am's so having a Starbucks on campus is a huge help. My personal go to is their Caramel Macchiato which is just under $5, and just over 200 calories. The caffeine boost as well as the overall taste really jump-starts my day.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
I'm torn, I feel like Starbucks is a treat. I get it every now and then, I can't afford my chocolate chip latte (or whatever it may be, I just know its good and full of chocolate lol) but, yeah for everyday coffee I'll pass
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Oh my God what's not to love about Starbucks there's so many different things from the traditional menu to the hidden menu to the seasonal menus I love it so much they're very accommodating
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?