BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lauren J.
Swansea, MA
Delicious specialty drinks but by far the best and most consistent iced coffee I can find. Other coffee shops typically have a bitter taste and are inconsistent in flavor. Every iced coffee I have purchased from Starbucks has been delicious. The only down side is the price but since I typically use it as a treat and not an everyday purchase, I can look past it.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
I LOVE Starbucks. I get coffee here at least 3x a week. HOWEVER, I wish that there was not an up-charge for coconut and almond milk because i am allergic to dairy and always end up paying more to replace skim milk.
Lauren R.
Starbucks is the best because you can customize anything. They have the best pastries also. Each drink is consistent and delicious. However is is a little pricy at times but the iced coffees are fairly cheap.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
¡¡Estoy obsesionada!! ¡Ni siquiera puedo describir cuánto amo a esta compañía! ¡Tantas opciones! Me vuelvo loco cada vez que veo uno cuando estoy en camino a algún lado Intento contener pero no puedo! No es que esté obsesionado con el café, ¡es solo Starbucks me encanta
Laura S.
I absolutely love Starbucks, but I don't go there all the time because I think it's pricey. I'll go on special occasions and I usually get some kind of ice coffee or a frap. I don't really care for their food.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
I'm torn, I feel like Starbucks is a treat. I get it every now and then, I can't afford my chocolate chip latte (or whatever it may be, I just know its good and full of chocolate lol) but, yeah for everyday coffee I'll pass
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA
Overrated and over priced but the coffee and selections are great. I feel like the hype is over the top when the coffee is just as good as mc donalds but the different choices is the deal breaker.
Ashley M.
I go to Starbucks whenever I want coffee. I always get a white chocolate mocha with raspberry in it. They also have good blended drinks. They will make any type of drink you want from their secret menu if you just provide the ingredients details.
Mariana A.
I love Starbucks!! I always go there with a friend when we want to talk a little and drink some coffe. They have free wifi for costurmers and battery recarga... Everyone there is gentlement and serve you well!
Brooke B.
Eagle
I live Starbucks. There app works wonders and saves you so much money. I love the coffee light frappe. A light frappe is the same frappe you live without the whip cream, and WAY less sugar. Totally recommend.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?