- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Hey so I just had Starbucks peppermint mocha frappe! OMG it was so amazing I don’t indulge to often but when I do I make it count . By far one of my favorite places to get coffee . Lovee this company stay awesome
I am a coffee addict and I have tried so many coffees and to be honest I feel that Starbucks is so overrated it's OK. I have gotten lattes and frapuccinos from there and all I can say is save your money people it will do but it's not all that...
I LOVE Starbucks. I get coffee here at least 3x a week. HOWEVER, I wish that there was not an up-charge for coconut and almond milk because i am allergic to dairy and always end up paying more to replace skim milk.
As a college student, I am constantly fighting the urge to sleep in my 8am's so having a Starbucks on campus is a huge help. My personal go to is their Caramel Macchiato which is just under $5, and just over 200 calories. The caffeine boost as well as the overall taste really jump-starts my day.
I go to Starbucks whenever I want coffee. I always get a white chocolate mocha with raspberry in it. They also have good blended drinks. They will make any type of drink you want from their secret menu if you just provide the ingredients details.
Honestly my first choice for a coffee place, but there's nothing really special that I find about it. It's a nice go-to place or everyday thing or maybe just something for a mall trip. But for me I've never really felt like these drinks went above baseline.
In my opinion it’s a little overpriced for coffee but always tastes great. I love the fraps and flavored lattes. I go about 2 times a month. I used to go once a week but it was so costly that I cut back a lot.
Love the cascara latte, such smooth taste, love the cups and holiday items they offer. Wish the pumpkin spice latte was offered all year long and the salted caramel. Super affordable and easy on the go options for others. Definetly recommend.
I’m an avid Starbucks girl. I go way too often but it’s so worth it. They have good flavors and all the specially drinks look so yummy! The best part is that they are always willing to make it right if your drink isn’t exactly what you expected.
I love Starbucks! Got it cold my favorite drink is the caramel macchiato. (I love it iced though) it very sweet but also has a very strong coffee taste. It always wakes my up! It's soooo good. My favorite bakery item to get is the Cheese danish.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos