- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
While the prices are pretty high and the rewards program isn't the greatest I do like the caramel cappuccino when I am in the taste for some coffee. Starbucks is strong so it's a good pick me up in the morning.
I love Starbucks I used to get it 3 times a day! I go every day! How can you not? I love the green tea and I had peppermint added to it! They always have a drive Thru and I love that! They're always so friendly
I'm a loyal Starbucks fan for many, many years. I love the rewards program, and the different types of lattes, teas and coffee they have to offer. Customer service has always been great for me, so no complaints there. Starbucks lover for life!
I love Starbucks and the service they provide. It's on the expensive side if you get complicated drinks however is it affordable. They have good quality however to much ice in the tea drinks so ask for low ice.
Love Starbucks they never let me down! Being from Washington the birthplace of Starbucks is so cool! My favorite drink to get is a caramel macchiato with almond mild and extra caramel! Go there many times a week!
I love starbucks! I don't drink any coffee, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask, but everything is pretty affordable and they stock different kinds of tea which I love and they usually don't cost more than $2 for a cup! I wish they had different kinds of sweetener, though.
I would rather have shakes and frappes from McDonald's for a cheaper price and tastes better. Starbucks uses so much water for its drinks and its so expensive. The only thing I like from them is their whipped cream.
I love the selection offered. Hot drinks in cold weather and icy drinks in warm weather. Sometimes it seems to take a long time to get an order even when there's not a long line but that happens most everywhere.
I tend to prefer more local coffee shops to get a more true coffee taste. However this does a good job of getting me my caffeine fix for the day. People think it's overpriced but honestly any coffee shop you go to is going to be about the same price
I love going to Starbucks! They have a whole variety of coffee, frappes , and more that I personally love. I recommend anyone who loves coffee to go and it is very affordable! They have drive - thru.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos