- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I would rather have shakes and frappes from McDonald's for a cheaper price and tastes better. Starbucks uses so much water for its drinks and its so expensive. The only thing I like from them is their whipped cream.
Generally like Starbucks when I'm need of a cute overpriced drink, which is sometimes. It's really hit or miss, depends on if you get a good barista! Brink back the cookie mocha!!
OBSESSED with Starbucks! My favorite drink is the Caramel Macchiato! It's so great! I go at least once a week if not more! They may be a little expensive but so worth it in the end!
I visit Starbucks daily. I travel often and can always count on the fact there will be one near by. I love the loyalty program. I always pay with my gold card to earn points. They also have a great tea selection!
So....i like Starbucks, but it's not fantastic as I don't think their coffee is all that great. But their refreshers are awesome, particularly, the strawberry acai. It is pretty much the only drink I get from there and it is fabulous. I'm addicted!!
I love Starbucks for certain drinks. Peppermint lattes are my fav. I feel like things are a little high priced but you know what you are going to be receiving. The cold brew is bad though, needs some work big time. But regardless I always come back
I love Starbucks! A coffee that really does care about there coffee and the costumes! My favorite coffee is a Starbucks double shot with toffee nut and coconut milk!! It's sooo good!!
Try the caramel frappe! They are the absolute best in my opinion! Then I'll too it off with a cake pop! Their service is awesome and I will get Starbucks every time I go shopping
I love starbucks! I don't drink any coffee, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask, but everything is pretty affordable and they stock different kinds of tea which I love and they usually don't cost more than $2 for a cup! I wish they had different kinds of sweetener, though.
As a big Starbucks lover, I have yet to find a beverage I do not like. From the white chocolate mocha to the green tea frapp, everything is delicious. Not the best place to go when on a budget but for the product you can't complain. Love love love.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos