- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Every time I go here I get the vanilla bean latte and I absolutely love it I add, because call most good with anything but this is my go to coffee shop and I will forever go here so I definitely would recommend
I really like Starbucks. I like that their drinks are very consistent. My favorite items are they're frappes. Any kind. The quality is rich and creamy. I go whenever I get the chance because I don't have any near me! Gotta get my Starbucks in!
I love starbucks! I don't drink any coffee, so maybe I'm not the best person to ask, but everything is pretty affordable and they stock different kinds of tea which I love and they usually don't cost more than $2 for a cup! I wish they had different kinds of sweetener, though.
I love that Starbucks has so many unique and delicious drinks. A soy chai tea latte or a soy caramel latte are my go-tos in cold weather. In the summer I get an iced green or white tea - hold the classic syrup.
Although some of starbucks drinks are pretty good with the prices that they are it is totally unnecessary in my life. I would rather eat food with my money then waste it on a venti caca laca poo poo pee with soy
I love Starbucks! A coffee that really does care about there coffee and the costumes! My favorite coffee is a Starbucks double shot with toffee nut and coconut milk!! It's sooo good!!
I'm a loyal Starbucks fan for many, many years. I love the rewards program, and the different types of lattes, teas and coffee they have to offer. Customer service has always been great for me, so no complaints there. Starbucks lover for life!
Starbucks never fails. I love their variety of options, and the quality of my drinks. I do think that their products are a bit pricey, but I still go nonetheless. I have always experienced great customer service!
LOVE Starbucks! My favorite drink in the winter time is hands down the matcha latte with almond milk and a little sugar. It is delish! Summer time treat is always an iced green tea (unsweetened). You will not be disappointed.
Starbucks is THE best coffee spot. Employees are constantly friendly and do their job well. I don't go as often as i'd like to because they are expensive, but it is well worth it.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos