BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
You don't mess with people and their coffee. Especially early in the morning. Starbucks has the perfect blend of taste and caffeine to wake me up in the morning and make me a happy human being to be around. Not to mention, their baristas go above and beyond to make sure you get exactly what you order and how you like it.
Taneshia A.
The only place I ever get Chai Tea lattes from. Definitely the best in my opinion. Always nice and hot and full of flavor. And they always get my order right even when I add things.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Love Starbucks. Always a great selection and the food is pretty good on the go or in the airport. That is generally when I do Starbucks the most. I love a chai latte and just a vanilla latte as well. Want one now!
K L.
Long lines occasionally, but always excellent quality and service. So far all of the coffees, teas, and baked goods have been really good. I also find really good and interesting snacks there
Alexa D.
How could anyone say anything bad about Starbucks?! I visit at least 3 times a week and I love the app giving rewards and offering mobile order and pay so I don't ever wait in line!
Pat M.
Most of the time if not all the time I have a good experience at Starbucks however there have been some occasions where something has went awry however they are quick to fix. The customer service online is amazing!
Heather M.
I've always enjoyed everything that I've gotten from a Starbucks! The drinks are strong and delicious. I love trying the different seasonal concoctions & the fact that I can get my drinks with soy or coconut milk!
Lynn M.
Cleveland, OH
I work at Starbucks and it's such an incredible company to work for! I have so many friends that hate their jobs and co-workers but I got extremely lucky with mine. It can be rough sometimes but ultimately I love the products, and people. ❤️
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love the selection offered. Hot drinks in cold weather and icy drinks in warm weather. Sometimes it seems to take a long time to get an order even when there's not a long line but that happens most everywhere.
Katie H.
As a big Starbucks lover, I have yet to find a beverage I do not like. From the white chocolate mocha to the green tea frapp, everything is delicious. Not the best place to go when on a budget but for the product you can't complain. Love love love.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?