BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
I'm just in love with Starbucks. My favourite drink recently is green tea latte. To me Starbucks is affordable. They have great reseda system. The best thing I like about Starbucks is that the varieties of drinks.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
I just love the holiday drinks. Salted caramel mocha, eggnog lattes. The best. For day to day coffee it's alright, but I do think they are pricey for the quality. It's average to me.
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
Love studying here, it is always such a quiet and relaxing place to focus. My favorite drink is the mango black tea lemonade. I go at least 2 times a week. I find the startbucks rewards to be an efficient way to save money.
Angie G.
Fate, TX
This place has never let me down regardless of what I order.  Everyone loves this place...
I always (here lately) order the Skinny Caramel Machiota due to diet and still lose weight... and it is so GOOOOOOD
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
Starbucks is my life, their coffees are so strong and they get me wide awake and up for day on just couple of sips. Their frappes are my go to in the Summer when I want a cold and refreshing drink. I go their about 4 times a week.
Amy S.
Love starbucks. I stop to get a drink every chance I get. I've been trying to branch out lately and try new flavors. Their hot chocolates are so rich and creamy.
Heather M.
I've always enjoyed everything that I've gotten from a Starbucks! The drinks are strong and delicious. I love trying the different seasonal concoctions & the fact that I can get my drinks with soy or coconut milk!
Briana C.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Vinti iced caramel macchiato upside down with extra caramel is my fav I also really love their peach green tea lemonade! Certain drinks might be a bit pricey but definitely worth it!
Alison V.
Selden, NY
I love to go to Starbucks and relax. They have so many drinks, coffee and tea. They offer a sweets bar. Along with bagels and sandwiches.The employees work their butts off. They have a friendly attitude. Recommend
Kate S.
Finally became a gold card member after the last 6 months of getting peach green teas at lunch! Love that they use the right amount of flavor to tea. Using their app has made it very convenient (maybe too convenient?) to grab a green tea everyday!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?