- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a nice place to go and study, hang out with an old friend, and use up extra time. I go often I would think. It is kind of expensive, which is definitely a downside to this coffee, but the quality is amazing, so I guess that is why it is so expensive.
Ok....guilty as charged! I must confess I have turned into a coffee "snob" but who cares?? I love the seasonal drinks [Pumpkin...Eggnog!!!] and like that there are options like Soy or Almond milk for us lactose intolerant folks! It's a go-to for me
LA MEJOR CAFETERÍA DEL MUNDO Y SU LOGO NI SE HABLE ME ENCANTA HASTA LOS PRODUCTOS QUE SACAN DE STARBUCKS EL MEJOR CAFÉ DE TODOS LOS TIPOS EL TAMAÑO ES LO QUE MAS DISFRUTO MAS CANTIDAD DE CAFÉ PARA EL DÍA
I Love starbucks! Although their frapuccino's are over-priced, they are the best I have ever tasted. I visit starbucks often to buy a chocolatey chip frap with extra whipped cream. Their customer service is great!
Overpriced. The only reason to go there is for their teas, which honestly you can make at home. There are better coffee places for cheaper . The "best" item on the menu i think would be the Java chip frappachino.
I enjoy Starbucks because of their personalization. They take their time on each order and taste the same everywhere. They know what proportions to put to make a drink how it is suppose to take like unlike other chain restaurants with is very much appreciated.
Though the price is high on many items, this is still my go to place. The iced coffee is my favorite and their bistro boxes are the perfect meals for on the go. The teas are also very good and decently priced. Their member benefits are really good too.
Love Starbucks! My favorite part is they have so many non-coffee offerings and seasonal items. The best is salted caramel hot chocolate which is sadly only offered in winter as it is to die for. Another plus is a gift card always makes a great gift!
Starbucks is always awesome. I like using their app for rewards and for point challenges. Plus, I like how if I order the same drink every time, it's 99% the same.
What is there not to love about Starbucks. They have a huge selection of both hot and cold. And both caffinated and decaf. I have yet to find a drink I don't like
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos