BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Alyssa W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Starbucks is an absolute staple in my coffee addiction! I love knowing that no matter which Starbucks location I visit, I will have a great coffee experience with friendly, knowledgeable, helpful baristas.

My personal favorite is a grande non-fat Blonde roast misto with a small sprinkle of dolce cinnamon powder and a shot of espresso. :)
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
Starbucks is a nice place to go and study, hang out with an old friend, and use up extra time. I go often I would think. It is kind of expensive, which is definitely a downside to this coffee, but the quality is amazing, so I guess that is why it is so expensive.
Samantha A.
Guyton, GA
This is my go to coffee stop after a long night with my little one. I wish it was a little less expensive but it just means I hit once a week instead of everyday.
Cassandra S.
Starbucks is always awesome. I like using their app for rewards and for point challenges. Plus, I like how if I order the same drink every time, it's 99% the same.
Roxanna C.
Kansas City, MO
Can't say enough good things about Starbucks! My obsession is so real!! Variety of drinks and foods for diets and for a sweet tooth you want to take care of. It can get expensive but with using the Starbucks app you can save and even get free drinks!
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Overpriced. The only reason to go there is for their teas, which honestly you can make at home. There are better coffee places for cheaper . The "best" item on the menu i think would be the Java chip frappachino.
Kimberly N.
Seattle , WA
Starbucks is okay. I'm from Seattle and I love my coffee, but I typically will always go for a local shop over Starbucks. They are getting fairly expensive and i find a lot of their drinks overly sweet. I do like the expansion of their food menu though!
Andrea Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
LA MEJOR CAFETERÍA DEL MUNDO Y SU LOGO NI SE HABLE ME ENCANTA HASTA LOS PRODUCTOS QUE SACAN DE STARBUCKS EL MEJOR CAFÉ DE TODOS LOS TIPOS EL TAMAÑO ES LO QUE MAS DISFRUTO MAS CANTIDAD DE CAFÉ PARA EL DÍA
Bailey R.
Philomath, OR
My favorite coffee shop!! My favorite drink is the peppermint white mocha! So much better than other coffee shops, always consistent and baristas are super friendly!
Jordan L.
Valley, AL
Starbucks is literally my favorite place. I love the coffee, kind of pricey though, but so worth it. I also love the atmosphere. The quality of the coffee is great, and the flavors are always so rich. I would definitely recommend Starbucks to others.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?