- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a great company. I've always worked there for the last 6 years and have no complaints. My favorite drink is iced coffee with vanilla and cream! But there are a ton of options for coffee lovers and sweet treat lovers! Plus the food is delicious
We are Starbucks freaks in the house. My husband goes there everyday twice a day. He even finds the ones that are opened on Thanksgiving & on Christmas. The prices are starting to get a little too expensive as as well.
I love Starbucks, it's my go to for those mornings that I have a long commute and need that extra caffeine you can't recreate at home. When I do brew at home j usually opt for the STARBUCKS® Pike Place® Roast Smooth & Balanced Ground to get me by.
My favorite drink is the strawberry acai with light ice and classic syrup. And that with the tomato mozzarella pesto and basil sandwich warm. Lawd hammercy. Best lil lunch or whatever.
Delicious coffee and snacks are sold here but they are way overpriced! I love frappachinos so much but they're so expensive. My favorite thing to buy is a vanilla bean frappachino with extra whipped cream and caramel.
I love Starbucks, I get a drink/food 4 days a week from there for breakfast. They have a huge variety and I love their app, as you get a free item after so many purchases. I had to give it 4/5 due to the price of all the items
Great for keeping a person or two awake on long road trips! love starbucks and they are my go-to when getting coffee because the flavour is awesome and they have many options! It is a little expensive, but that's to be expected from mass coffee shops.
I love Starbucks! Great frappies and chai tea. I always have great service too! I use my gold card and reload to make all my purchases so I collect more free drinks. They often have ways to earn more points on their app.
I love love Starbucks passion fruit tea it's my favorite thing to order there. I always get someone super nice that helps me and timely service. One down side is I wish Starbucks had more noncoffee drinks and new ones for us noncoffee but Starbucks lovers.
Only thing I dislike is that there are sometimes advertisements for certain flavors posted in its shops and they claim its not available anymore, then take the sign down! This has happened to me in multiple stores. Not "oh we ran out of the product, sorry" like literally "it's not an item in season now"
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos