- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The baristas at Starbucks are so knowledgeable! They are always suggesting new drinks or syrup flavors. Kind of pricey, but high quality. The caramel macchiato is my favorite item on the menu, along with the cake pops.
I Gotta have my Strawberry Acai & warm cheese danish! I Absolutely love Starbucks I mean who doesn't! This place is also one of my favorite studying spots! I will always love Starbucks!
Who doesn't love a good Starbucks coffee. My most favorite is a white mocha Frappuccino with java chips. About 5 out of the 15 times I've grabbed my regular i got a drink that was not what I ordered but they all turned out to be delicious!
Starbucks coffee is good, though the price is hefty... I usually go elsewhere for cheaper coffee that is just as good, but for a nice treat for myself you can't beat a good Starbucks latte I do recommend Starbucks to others
My favorite drink is the strawberry acai with light ice and classic syrup. And that with the tomato mozzarella pesto and basil sandwich warm. Lawd hammercy. Best lil lunch or whatever.
I love Starbucks I got there at least 3 times a week . I normally get a salted caramel mocha or peppermint mocha . I also get frapachinos . Very good coffee shop .
I love Starbucks, I get a drink/food 4 days a week from there for breakfast. They have a huge variety and I love their app, as you get a free item after so many purchases. I had to give it 4/5 due to the price of all the items
For such a large chain I like that I can just about always count on them for a strong cup of fresh coffee. I typically stick with pike place as it tends to be less acidic than their other varieties. Espresso is decent for being on an automated machine.
I love Starbucks! Great frappies and chai tea. I always have great service too! I use my gold card and reload to make all my purchases so I collect more free drinks. They often have ways to earn more points on their app.
I am a Starbucks addict. I love the fact that they offer coconut and almond milk now as additional dairy free options. Their cold brew is my go to as it tastes great and is pretty affordable. I go here every morning!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos