- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
YASSSSSSSS!OMG, i love this coffee shop its so amazing!!!!! I go almost 2 or 3 times a moth i love their mocha frapee.I also love the fact thats its affortable.THIS IS MY FAVORITE COFEE SHOP EVER!I would recommended it to anyone that hasnt tried it yet.I LOVE IT!!!!!!
The people are so nice here. It is wild because they are literally angels. Their food / drinks is really good and fresh! I usually get tea with some sort of baked good. It never fails me because it always tastes good.
I love Starbucks. Yes the price has gone up over the years, but nothing can beat a white chocolate mocha on a cold day. It's my favorite thing, especially with an extra shot of espresso.
I love Starbucks!!!! Their coffee is incredible and I always am greeted and treated so well by employees! It's pretty affordable and very good quality. I would go every day if I could and I recommend this!
Starbucks is amazing. I've loved everything there. I love the atmosphere and I even love how I smell like coffee when I leave there. My favorite things to get are white mochas, pumpkin spice lattes, and the praline latte.
I love Starbucks coffee, I pass by everyday before work to grab me a cup of coffee, I not only get the coffee but the snack that they have are delicious too! Would most definitely recommend anyone try it if you haven't.
I love Starbucks. Hands down, just love them. Tons of choices, nice baristas, and the drive thru is always on point. The Flat White is my favorite and I get one at least five times a week. Absolutely love them. The baristas know me and usually have it almost ready by the time I get up to order and pay.
I wanted to deduct a star because I don't see myself as a hipster but all walks of life go to Starbucks. They're drinks are pretty fairly priced so you can't go wrong.
Starbucks have the best drinks, it doesn't matter if you are looking for coffee , tea, a cold drink. They have it. Also don't forget about the great variety of pastries and sandwich. Starbucks is my go to everyday. Love it.
Love this place. Not much else to say. The barista's are usually friendly and if you are regular, they take the time to get to know your orders. I have never had a bad experience and I love a good portion of their drink on the menu. I also love that I customize drinks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos