- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I wanted to deduct a star because I don't see myself as a hipster but all walks of life go to Starbucks. They're drinks are pretty fairly priced so you can't go wrong.
I love Starbucks. I don't order super fancy drinks, I usually only get an iced coffee to avoid consuming too many calories from a drink. The coffee can be a bit strong.
Love this place. Not much else to say. The barista's are usually friendly and if you are regular, they take the time to get to know your orders. I have never had a bad experience and I love a good portion of their drink on the menu. I also love that I customize drinks.
One of my favs. I absolutely love that I can order ahead on my phone and quickly pick my order up. I love the rewards program. The prices are a little high but the perks mentioned above make it worth the extra cost.
Starbucks is amazing. I've loved everything there. I love the atmosphere and I even love how I smell like coffee when I leave there. My favorite things to get are white mochas, pumpkin spice lattes, and the praline latte.
Regular Coffee, I love the other lattes and mochas but hey are too dense with calories for me. I add a pump of peppermint and a splash of non dairy mil to my coffee if I want a bit of flavor. Taste is great but do wish they offered an organic coffee blend
Starbucks is definitely overrated and over-priced. I'm glad I'm not quite coffee obsessed because it would cost me way too much to keep up with the jones when it comes to buying starbucks everyday. I have maybe 3/4 favorite drinks that I can get from here and thoroughly enjoy throughout the different seasons of the year but besides that, its not all its caked up to be.
I love Starbucks!! At times it can get expensive if you are going often but I like to treat myself about 1 or 2 times a week! Everything is amazing, whether it’s a pumpkin spiced latte or a soy mocha latte or even a tea!!
The people are so nice here. It is wild because they are literally angels. Their food / drinks is really good and fresh! I usually get tea with some sort of baked good. It never fails me because it always tastes good.
The Chocolate croissant is something that I get from Starbucks daily not often but I think that it really great to eat. Some people that I talk to say " If your going to Starbucks go and get them chocolate croissants ".
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos