- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I really love their coffee. I pretty much try everything they got. I’m not scared to try out new things. One thing I like about them. They are fast. I go pretty much everyday. If y’all love coffee y’all should go there. It’s amazing.
I've always loved Starbucks, but recently I have discovered their strawberry and chocolate smoothies with the whey protein and they are very filling and extremely delicious. Definitely one of my go-to drinks now when I am on the run and need a quick meal/drink.
I love going to Starbucks! The only thing that stops me from giving 5 stars is that not all Starbucks know how to make my orders correct. I go at least once a month.
Starbucks Starbucks Starbucks we have a love-hate relationship because I love you too much and my pockets can’t afford the love I have for you I have the app I have the reward system and I refill my periods to often stop being so good
I am a huge fan of there frappuccinos I've never had a bad one. Or I've asked for recommendations from the baristas when I'm looking for something new to try. I also love the fun seasonal flavors they come out with. My favorite is the salted carmel frappuccino.
Love getting a hot green tea latte when I am doing my weekly grocery shopping! I would much rather pay lower prices than what I pay currently but with limited options in my area I am here frequently
Have been a few times and each time staff is. Dry helpful n friendly. My favorite is the hot chocolate. I recently found it in kurieg form which excited me even more. I was recommended to try this play n loved it n have sent friends there
I know it sounds stupid but I don't drink coffee, but Starbucks has really good hot chocolate and a mean vanilla frappe if you want a sweet tooth fix! Definitely would recommend it to anyone that loves overpriced beverages.
I love the coffee at Starbucks! The staff is always friendly and the service is normally pretty quick. Their prices are a little high but I figure that’s because the quality is very excellent! The coffee Always tastes the same and that is important to me!!
I LOVEEEEEE STARBUCKS! Honestly I'm such a basic white chick. I go starbucks every weekend when I'm shopping order a cheeky latte or frappe and go on with my business, if I'm feeling particularly cheeky ill sit in and get some cheeky little snacks... cheeky.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos