BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Samantha R.
The price is way too much for coffee but I can't help but love Starbucks. I always go back. Great pick me up and flavor. Love the perks of the Starbucks card as well. I will definitely continue to go back.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I love starbucks! It is a little pricey but it doesn't really leave a dent in the wallet unless you go daily! I wish my town had a Starbuck's, because it would be my go-to before college classes that are early in the morning!
Brenda R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Starbucks .. it's a drag to go get a cup of coffee everyday but there are different options to choose from everyday.. my favorite item would be the s'mores drink.. very good quality and good customer service .. of course I would recommend it to anyone..
Leah W.
Drinks are expensive and coffee they make tends to be super strong but I love the environment, aroma, it's a great place to get specialty coffee drinks and they have a large variety of teas. I love the designs of the coffee cups they sell there! So many fun designs!
Hannah F.
Windermere , FL
Starbucks will always be good... but it will always be overpriced as well. I like to indulge every now and then, but that’s all you can really do when one of their drinks cost more than your average meal at a fast food place!
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
Of course Starbucks is part of my daily morning routine... sometime ✌🏻. My fav is an iced quad espresso w/ ✌🏻 pumps of sugar free vanilla, a splash of almond milk and dash of cinnamon. It’s heaven in a cup! You’re welcome! Enjoy! 😘🙌🏻❤️
Anastacia M.
Warren, OH
Love Starbucks!! Some say it's too expensive but I don't mind the price. I love everything I get there!! Their teas are amazing hot or iced and same with their coffees. The breakfast sandwhiches are a delight and their cups that they sell are amazing!!!
Denise C.
Dulce, NM
Starbucks is my go to spot. I absolutely love Starbucks depending on the people who make it , most places are good , most places ain't. I would choose Starbucks over any other coffee joint.
Cindy L.
Los Angeles, CA
i can get starbucks everyday its my favorite snack place ever ! chai tea latte is forever my favorite drink plus vanilla syrup yessss i can totally have it every single day of my life i say everyone try starbucks!
Ali B.
Corcoran, MN
Drinks are great and I love their promotional products. However, the food could use some help or just stop serving food. Desserts are always good but the breakfast sandwiches are despicable. The baristas are always friendly though and make the experience great!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?