- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is the best. I love that they have great food and amazing drinks. I'm not a coffee drinker and I still love their drinks. I get Starbucks several times a month.
The price is way too much for coffee but I can't help but love Starbucks. I always go back. Great pick me up and flavor. Love the perks of the Starbucks card as well. I will definitely continue to go back.
I love Starbucks for what it is,and really enjoy their iced caramel macchiatos. I do prefer some of the privately owned coffee shops around my town or Dutch Bros, but Starbucks is also good. I just find it to be a bit over priced and their staff is not always the best with customer service. I have gotten much better service else where.
I LOVEEEEEE Starbucks ! my favorite thing to drink from there is the strawberry Acaí with coconut milk. Since I'm not a big fan of coffee. I also like getting it with a cheese danish. Their customer service is great as well !
Ooooohhhhh Starbucks I know it's overrated and white girl but I am such a huge fan. I love the Christmas menu, I get so sad when Christmas is over because eggnog lattes are the actual best thing ever.
Grabbing a cup of coffee in the morning is always a great idea and the aroma is great in the store! Especially love drinking a frappe when I'm in the mood to treat myself to something sweet.
Expensive but it's hard to beat the service and coffees. It's not uptight or pretentious, it’s a pretty diverse crowd. It’s a little too loud to work but if I bring headphones I’m good. I go once per week.
I love Starbucks from the frapps, ice coffee, tea's and hot drinks. Can't never go wrong if you choose to get something from here.. they always have there Seasonal drinks which are great... I can go there everyday
Starbucks is delicious no other coffee shop can compare. No matter what the weather is a frap can make anyone day a little better. It's not to expensive and worth every penny.
Vanilla sweet cream cold brew is my favorite! Paninis are really good and pair well with iced teas! They always have the perfect snack! Like their butter popcorn, oh my goodness! I love it ether than the one at the movies lol
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos