- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
This is my favorite coffee place. I always get myself a javachip frap. I have tried their cakepops also, and I really like them. It is a little pricey, but well worth it! I recommend Starbucks to anyone!
Starbucks is life. Starbucks is what keeps me alive. Even with a long menu for any specific taste buds out there, they let you get crazy and customize your perfect coffee which can be amazing if you're like me and no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to get that same taste with your at home coffee making skills. My advice? Never hurts to add an extra shot of espresso ;)
Starbucks is a cult favorite, but for a reason. The quality of the coffee is pretty standard across many Starbucks locations, so if I'm looking for a decent coffee in an unfamiliar location I usually flock to Starbucks. I also like buying beans from here to use at home!
The new Cascara Latte is Starbucks new sweet treat! Made from the coffee bean flower this flavor adds a hint of mable and brown sugar to your latte. This is become one of my favorites as it's not overly sweet and the hint of sweet pairs nicely with his bean friend.
I cannot live without starbucks and have to get an iced green tea or caramel macchiato whenever I can because they are so good. I am here multiple times a week and I don't see that changing any time soon.
I'm a Starbucks lover!! Everyone that knows me that I love Starbucks. I live around a corner from one and I frequent the store. My favorite drink is Carmel macchiato!!
Everyone knows how pricey Starbucks is, but we keep going back because of how good the coffee tastes. I always ask for Starbucks gift cards for Christmas/birthday and that definitely helps ease the pain of their prices.
Oh Starbucks, the most overpriced, bitter, gourmet coffee that I just can't stop buying. I buy Starbucks because it's convenient, has a wide variety of choices, and there sandwiches aren't terrible. Everyone who loves good coffee hates Starbucks but we still drink it.
I'm a caucasian 20 year old girl who likes Starbucks, shocker. But they really are a good company with great products. Just make sure you use the APP and rewards program or it is not worth it!
there is a starbs in my dorm at college, and I have recently become addicted to trying new drinks and new ways of enjoying them. The baristas are very helpful in suggesting new things and very knowledgeable overall, which I appreciate. I'm a coffee drinker now!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos