BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Tricia M.
Westminster, CO
Starbucks is a staple in my life. The coffee is good, the food is good, and the service and atmosphere is usually great. Whether I drive-thru or sit I enjoy myself. Yes, it's expensive for a cup of coffee you could make at home, but it's expensive everywhere.
Christina K.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love Starbucks for what it is,and really enjoy their iced caramel macchiatos. I do prefer some of the privately owned coffee shops around my town or Dutch Bros, but Starbucks is also good. I just find it to be a bit over priced and their staff is not always the best with customer service. I have gotten much better service else where.
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have been a die hard Starbucks fan since I was 19. The coffee itself is delicious but their signature drinks are definitely where it’s at. I order from the secret menu a lot. I stop in at least 4 times a week. I’m a lifer!
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Starbucks is the best. I love that they have great food and amazing drinks. I'm not a coffee drinker and I still love their drinks. I get Starbucks several times a month.
Samantha R.
The price is way too much for coffee but I can't help but love Starbucks. I always go back. Great pick me up and flavor. Love the perks of the Starbucks card as well. I will definitely continue to go back.
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
We just love Starbucks. Coffee, tea, pastries. Though the pastries are ok, we loved it much more before they partnered with La Boulange. Its just not the same. I miss the old pumpkin scones!
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVEEEEEE Starbucks ! my favorite thing to drink from there is the strawberry Acaí with coconut milk. Since I'm not a big fan of coffee. I also like getting it with a cheese danish. Their customer service is great as well !
Lorraine S.
Brecksville, OH
If I were a coffee, I'd be Verona. It is the perfect balance of rich and smooth without any burnt flavor or bitterness. The baristas are always friendly and the shops are great places for casual business meetings. And I love the Starbucks give back philosophy!
Marquitta W.
North chesterfield, VA
Something like a monopoly are there really any other brands in the coffee business? Seriously from the amazing app, themed beverages, tasty pastries and the gazillion locations they have . I love you Starbucks☺️
Brittanee R.
Neillsville, WI
Starbucks is AMAZING! Honestly, if you love coffee or even if you don't you need to go there they have many different drinks from coffee to tea and they all taste great. Before I used to go to Starbucks at least 4 times a week but I moved so now it is less...
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?