- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a staple in my life. The coffee is good, the food is good, and the service and atmosphere is usually great. Whether I drive-thru or sit I enjoy myself. Yes, it's expensive for a cup of coffee you could make at home, but it's expensive everywhere.
I love Starbucks for what it is,and really enjoy their iced caramel macchiatos. I do prefer some of the privately owned coffee shops around my town or Dutch Bros, but Starbucks is also good. I just find it to be a bit over priced and their staff is not always the best with customer service. I have gotten much better service else where.
I have been a die hard Starbucks fan since I was 19. The coffee itself is delicious but their signature drinks are definitely where it’s at. I order from the secret menu a lot. I stop in at least 4 times a week. I’m a lifer!
Starbucks is the best. I love that they have great food and amazing drinks. I'm not a coffee drinker and I still love their drinks. I get Starbucks several times a month.
The price is way too much for coffee but I can't help but love Starbucks. I always go back. Great pick me up and flavor. Love the perks of the Starbucks card as well. I will definitely continue to go back.
We just love Starbucks. Coffee, tea, pastries. Though the pastries are ok, we loved it much more before they partnered with La Boulange. Its just not the same. I miss the old pumpkin scones!
I LOVEEEEEE Starbucks ! my favorite thing to drink from there is the strawberry Acaí with coconut milk. Since I'm not a big fan of coffee. I also like getting it with a cheese danish. Their customer service is great as well !
If I were a coffee, I'd be Verona. It is the perfect balance of rich and smooth without any burnt flavor or bitterness. The baristas are always friendly and the shops are great places for casual business meetings. And I love the Starbucks give back philosophy!
Something like a monopoly are there really any other brands in the coffee business? Seriously from the amazing app, themed beverages, tasty pastries and the gazillion locations they have . I love you Starbucks☺️
Starbucks is AMAZING! Honestly, if you love coffee or even if you don't you need to go there they have many different drinks from coffee to tea and they all taste great. Before I used to go to Starbucks at least 4 times a week but I moved so now it is less...
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos