BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Julie T.
Sacramento, CA
Grabbing a cup of coffee in the morning is always a great idea and the aroma is great in the store! Especially love drinking a frappe when I'm in the mood to treat myself to something sweet.
gretchen k.
College Station, TX
there is a starbs in my dorm at college, and I have recently become addicted to trying new drinks and new ways of enjoying them. The baristas are very helpful in suggesting new things and very knowledgeable overall, which I appreciate. I'm a coffee drinker now!
Becky Y.
Culpeper, VA
#1 best coffee shop ever! Starbucks is my go to coffee shop. I prefer Starbucks because they don't only have coffee they also have teas, sandwiches, cookies, and juices. Another thing they have is wifi so you can drink your coffe a be on your phone and relax!
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
Oh Starbucks, the most overpriced, bitter, gourmet coffee that I just can't stop buying. I buy Starbucks because it's convenient, has a wide variety of choices, and there sandwiches aren't terrible. Everyone who loves good coffee hates Starbucks but we still drink it.
Lorraine S.
Brecksville, OH
If I were a coffee, I'd be Verona. It is the perfect balance of rich and smooth without any burnt flavor or bitterness. The baristas are always friendly and the shops are great places for casual business meetings. And I love the Starbucks give back philosophy!
Kelia W.
Starbucks pretty much speaks for itself. I am not a coffee drinker (surprisingly), but I do enjoy the atmosphere (and free WIFI) and their hot cocoa. They have okay prices, but it is more of the experience that I pay for.
Brittanee R.
Neillsville, WI
Starbucks is AMAZING! Honestly, if you love coffee or even if you don't you need to go there they have many different drinks from coffee to tea and they all taste great. Before I used to go to Starbucks at least 4 times a week but I moved so now it is less...
Minerva R.
Long Beach, CA
Love love love Starbucks! I have been a loyal customer since pretty much day one. Lol. I love the different kinds of drinks they have to offer. My favorite cold drink is anything Frap, I love the white chocolate mocha. I love getting my stars that lead to rewards.
Charlotte H.
Lino Lakes, MN
Love Starbucks coffee, especially their hot white mocha. Their drinks aren't too sweet (as I find can be a problem with some large coffee chains) but still taste great and provide the caffeine boost I need. Will frequently visit Starbucks.
Anne O.
Burke , VA
Ooooohhhhh Starbucks I know it's overrated and white girl but I am such a huge fan. I love the Christmas menu, I get so sad when Christmas is over because eggnog lattes are the actual best thing ever.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?