- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
We all know Starbucks makes the absolute best coffee. Unfortunately the only negative that they have is that there are a little bit expensive. However if you're willing to pay a little bit more for good coffee this is the place
Starbucks is my go to cafe when I need a cappuccino fix. It’s flavorful rich taste and wide variety of choices. I always love the way they come out with new choices throughout the year as well.
It has a really good coffee; and better juices; I really don't like coffee but their's tastes like anything but coffee; so for people like me it's perfect. It is a little too expensive for everyday coffee thought
My fav and most wanted stop whenever I travel. I am from india so i dont get indian chai everywhere. Only starbucks has chai tea latte. And there tomato mozzarella sandwich so mouth watering.
I am in love with Starbucks. I don't know why. I could make the same thing cheaper at home. But the quality is great, the orders are always perfect. I may be addicted. I'm definitely a loyal customer.
Give me a white chocolate mocha and my day is made...... this is the only coffee item I drink that i havent made from home. I love to pay with the app and build up points for free items! The coffee is great but also expensive!
Starbucks is my go to place for coffee and breakfast foods. The Cinnamon Dolce Latte is my favorite item on the menu. I visit Starbucks on a weekly basis and love the convenience of their app.
I debated the five star review but ultimately decided on five stars. Most stores will have friendly staff that will be helpful if you have questions about the products. My favorite feature is the mobile app that allows me to order and pay, skip the line, and pick up my order and leave.
I mean who doesn't love starbucks? I don't get the chance to go there often but I do buy their K-cups and I drink it every morning! It's the only coffee that actually gives me a caffeine boost.
Huge fan of the chai lattes Iced and hot! Although starbucks can be a bit pricy they do have a really good rewards program and It' easy to earn free drinks which is nice.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos