BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Haley B.
Meservey
Starbucks is my life. I kinda have a addiction but that’s okay. My favorite drink is vanilla bean frap and it’s kinda expensive but it’s worth it ofc. They have the best coffee ice drinked and the workers are really respectful.
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
I do love Starbucks. I'll drink it every day if I could. The problem is, I can't because it's gotten SO expensive. It's also super sweet if you get one the previous designed drinks.
Oolu S.
Washington, DC
I love that I can order and pay through my phone, it makes things really easy. I always stop by Starbucks whenever I need a snack or a drink. And I love that they are always releaseing new drinks to keep the people interested.
Jordan D.
All of their drinks, both hot and iced, are so good, but they can be pricey. One of my favorite tricks when ordering iced coffee is to order the size I want but request a larger size cup so there is room for milk. You end up with a larger drink than the one you paid for!
Melony N.
Midwest City, OK
Starbucks breakfast sandwiches are like a gift from the heavens up above!! I challenge you to find anyone who doesn't like them, not possible!!!!! I love that even though they aren't huge like other places they are still very filling sandwiches.
Emma I.
Kirksville, MO
I like starbucks! Everything I've tried has been pleasant. The atmosphere is quite nice and inviting. The smell of coffee smacks you in the face, which is nice in my opinion. My favorite item is the caramel macchiato and iced coffee, which is always created perfectly.
Sandra B.
Pasadena, TX
Starbucks is one of my favorite places! I do not think I could survive weekday mornings without a grande iced skinny vanilla latte. It's so good! It can be a bit of an expense if you go all the time and also get a bite to eat but with the rewards program it evens out.
Victoria H.
New Orleans, LA
Starbucks Passion tea Lemonade is my favorite drink on the go. The Passion tea is by Tazo and has a very refreshing hibiscus flavor with hints of mint and lemongrass. Combined with lemonade makes a very tasty drink that's both sweet and a little bit tarte. I love it.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I truly love Starbucks. If I'm running late to work I love stopping by and getting breakfast and coffee quick. They have a lot of great choices for drinks and food now. The sad thing is that I noticed their prices are going up so much more and kinda not worth it anymore
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
I like Starbucks because of the rewards but their coffee is unreasonably priced and their drip coffee, no matter which store you do to, is always burned. Their espresso is good which is why I go back but $6 for your caffeine is insane.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?