BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
I like Starbucks because of the rewards but their coffee is unreasonably priced and their drip coffee, no matter which store you do to, is always burned. Their espresso is good which is why I go back but $6 for your caffeine is insane.
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
I am in love with Starbucks. I don't know why. I could make the same thing cheaper at home. But the quality is great, the orders are always perfect. I may be addicted. I'm definitely a loyal customer.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
who doesn't love starbucks? it's my go to coffee shop. reliable, easy, great quality. it's perfect. not to mention they have a pretty great rewards program. whether i need a morning wake up, an afternoon pick me up, or just want a treat, starbucks is the perfect shop!
Selva Nazaret L.
It has a really good coffee; and better juices; I really don't like coffee but their's tastes like anything but coffee; so for people like me it's perfect. It is a little too expensive for everyday coffee thought
Victoria H.
New Orleans, LA
Starbucks Passion tea Lemonade is my favorite drink on the go. The Passion tea is by Tazo and has a very refreshing hibiscus flavor with hints of mint and lemongrass. Combined with lemonade makes a very tasty drink that's both sweet and a little bit tarte. I love it.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
For the most part my visits have been great to any and all Starbucks I have been to. They are a bit pricy for what you receive compared to other coffee shops of same or better quality. Easy to find a Starbucks almost anywhere so it’s nice to be able to get the same drink anywhere I go!
Randie E.
San Bernardino, CA
It's pretty much the only place i go to for coffe or frappuccinos. I really enjoy the double chocolatey chip frappuccino. As for coffee, i get a tall blonde coffee which i think is very good!
Sara B.
Athens, WV
I debated the five star review but ultimately decided on five stars. Most stores will have friendly staff that will be helpful if you have questions about the products. My favorite feature is the mobile app that allows me to order and pay, skip the line, and pick up my order and leave.
Lisa S.
Monroe, LA
Starbucks is my go to place for coffee and breakfast foods. The Cinnamon Dolce Latte is my favorite item on the menu. I visit Starbucks on a weekly basis and love the convenience of their app.
Lauryn R.
Cedartown, GA
Give me a white chocolate mocha and my day is made......  this is the only coffee item I drink that i havent made from home. I love to pay with the app and build up points for free items! The coffee is great but also expensive!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?