- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I like Starbucks because of the rewards but their coffee is unreasonably priced and their drip coffee, no matter which store you do to, is always burned. Their espresso is good which is why I go back but $6 for your caffeine is insane.
I am in love with Starbucks. I don't know why. I could make the same thing cheaper at home. But the quality is great, the orders are always perfect. I may be addicted. I'm definitely a loyal customer.
who doesn't love starbucks? it's my go to coffee shop. reliable, easy, great quality. it's perfect. not to mention they have a pretty great rewards program. whether i need a morning wake up, an afternoon pick me up, or just want a treat, starbucks is the perfect shop!
It has a really good coffee; and better juices; I really don't like coffee but their's tastes like anything but coffee; so for people like me it's perfect. It is a little too expensive for everyday coffee thought
Starbucks Passion tea Lemonade is my favorite drink on the go. The Passion tea is by Tazo and has a very refreshing hibiscus flavor with hints of mint and lemongrass. Combined with lemonade makes a very tasty drink that's both sweet and a little bit tarte. I love it.
For the most part my visits have been great to any and all Starbucks I have been to. They are a bit pricy for what you receive compared to other coffee shops of same or better quality. Easy to find a Starbucks almost anywhere so it’s nice to be able to get the same drink anywhere I go!
It's pretty much the only place i go to for coffe or frappuccinos. I really enjoy the double chocolatey chip frappuccino. As for coffee, i get a tall blonde coffee which i think is very good!
I debated the five star review but ultimately decided on five stars. Most stores will have friendly staff that will be helpful if you have questions about the products. My favorite feature is the mobile app that allows me to order and pay, skip the line, and pick up my order and leave.
Starbucks is my go to place for coffee and breakfast foods. The Cinnamon Dolce Latte is my favorite item on the menu. I visit Starbucks on a weekly basis and love the convenience of their app.
Give me a white chocolate mocha and my day is made...... this is the only coffee item I drink that i havent made from home. I love to pay with the app and build up points for free items! The coffee is great but also expensive!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos