- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
This place is absolutely amazing. From the atmosphere to the music they are playing. They always know how to make a girl smile and feel relaxed. Their snickerdoodle hot chocolate is to die for!
Me encanta Starbucks! Siempre sacan nuevas variedades de cafés, sus locales tienen siempre todas las comodidades y la atención es siempre muy amable. Sus frapuccinos son delicioso en cualquiera de sus opciones y a pesar de que es un poco caro, no dudo nunca en recomendarlo.
Yes the drinks are amazing. Yes they are everywhere. Yes they are kind of expensive. Yes they are worth it. And I keep giving them my money because it’s just that good. Not to mention I feel a little fancy while I’m drinking one.
One of the best places to go get coffee, the employees are nice and patient , the drinks are really good and new ones are added throughout the year depending on the seasons , their reward program makes it even more great
PEPPERMINT FRAP & HOLIDAY SPICE...GIMME GIMME GIMME. SO GOOD. I treat myself often lol. Peppermint Frap is not over minty, its like a easy version of the peppermint patty
Fantastic coffee. They make a great caramel machiattos. The staff are always friendly as well. I love that you can buy coffee there and they will grind the beans for you.
Starbucks is just okay, as I prefer any other coffee shop than Starbucks for coffee. I do however, like Starbucks matcha green tea frappuccino, but this is the only thing I like to get there. They make their flavored drinks way too sweet for me and I have to ask for less of the syrups.
I love Starbucks and I admit I'm a coffee shop snob. I love their speciality drinks. I do believe the drinks are expensive (hence the 4 stars and not 5) but they're delicious.
I love the Green Tea Fraps here. I enjoy coming here and working on my papers for class. Its a nice environment with sweet people. Although they never get my name right.
So good, but definitely overpriced. It's more of a status thing - you're paying double just for the Starbucks logo on your cup. I am a Starbucks customer, but I'm starting to switch to Dunkin' Donuts to get more bang for my buck.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos