- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Favorite coffee chain ever! I can never get enough. If my drink needs to be fixed they are always up to making it right. People there are so nice and everything is so worth the price! I love it!
PEPPERMINT FRAP & HOLIDAY SPICE...GIMME GIMME GIMME. SO GOOD. I treat myself often lol. Peppermint Frap is not over minty, its like a easy version of the peppermint patty
I like the sugary drinks at Starbucks but I do not like their coffee in general. Meaning that their black coffee is the worst I've ever had. I've heard that they over roast their beans but I don't know. What I do know is that it's gross. I also have a problem with the fact that they never give me hot coffee, even when I ask for extra hot coffee the drink is luke warm at best.
i wish the prices were better and i wish their peppermint mocha was a full time thing lol but other than that i love their coffee. i could live without their baristas as some can be rather rude
I really enjoy the products at Starbucks. I think the coffee is delicious and their selection is amazing. However, the price point is pretty high so I tend to only go there on occasions. My favorite frap is the salted carmel frap.
Starbucks is super convenient. Generally speaking, most employees are friendly and helpful. The coffee is better than diner coffee and the options are endless. I do wish it wasn't so expensive.
Whats not to love about starbucks. You can literally customize your coffee HOWEVER you want they accomidy to your like and style. They might get your name wrong but not your drink!!
I love Starbucks and I admit I'm a coffee shop snob. I love their speciality drinks. I do believe the drinks are expensive (hence the 4 stars and not 5) but they're delicious.
Starbucks is always reliable. It's an easy go-to and while it's a bit expensive it generally is pretty good quality. My favorite drinks are the Mango Black Tea Lemonade, Soy White Chocolate Mocha, and Soy Chai Tea Latte. I'm always happy to go grab a drink (and sometimes a snack- the CHONGA bagel is great) at Starbs.
LOVE Startbucks! I can get my morning coffee, my afternoon snack and a breakfast sandwich all in one place! I love their willingness to accommodate any drink order with fast, friendly and always familiar service! I would recommend any coffee lover try starbucks!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos