- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I would have to say that products from Starbucks are really great. Good quality and taste but a bit pricey at times. The baristas are always very nice and always make my drinks correct. My favorite is the mango black tea lemonade.
I love Starbucks they have a variety that I am always able to choose something new. I go frequently and my order is always correct and good quality. I feel like it is on the expensive side for some of the items but over all enjoy
I absolutely love my starbucks. I always have a Venti java chip frappacino affagato style. I even got my boyfriend to love it. I also buy their ground coffee for at home. It is my favorite coffe place also because of the rewards.
Starbucks is my go to coffee spot! There is a Starbucks right down the road from where I work. The staff is always amazing and super friendly! I use the app so I constantly reload my card and use the rewards!
Favorite coffee chain ever! I can never get enough. If my drink needs to be fixed they are always up to making it right. People there are so nice and everything is so worth the price! I love it!
Starbucks is always reliable. It's an easy go-to and while it's a bit expensive it generally is pretty good quality. My favorite drinks are the Mango Black Tea Lemonade, Soy White Chocolate Mocha, and Soy Chai Tea Latte. I'm always happy to go grab a drink (and sometimes a snack- the CHONGA bagel is great) at Starbs.
Best coffee place to go!! Everyone knows that Starbucks stay busy!! So if you have no tried it, you are missing out big time! Keep in my that the line might be a long wait but it is totally worth the wait if you ask me! Coffee never tasteso great!
I really enjoy the products at Starbucks. I think the coffee is delicious and their selection is amazing. However, the price point is pretty high so I tend to only go there on occasions. My favorite frap is the salted carmel frap.
I absolutely love the coffee from Starbucks. I'm not particularly fond of the strong taste of black coffee or any coffee for that matter. They make amazing drinks, including ones without coffee.
I like the sugary drinks at Starbucks but I do not like their coffee in general. Meaning that their black coffee is the worst I've ever had. I've heard that they over roast their beans but I don't know. What I do know is that it's gross. I also have a problem with the fact that they never give me hot coffee, even when I ask for extra hot coffee the drink is luke warm at best.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos