BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
Starbucks is just a staple what can I say. From the fresh brewed coffee to the frappes it all taste delicious. Even the breakfast sandwiches and protein packs are great as well. I love they are always trying to keep up with trends.
Quianna W.
Coral Springs, FL
I would have to say that products from Starbucks are really great. Good quality and taste but a bit pricey at times. The baristas are always very nice and always make my drinks correct. My favorite is the mango black tea lemonade.
Laura S.
Salisbury, MD
I like starbucks, but they're a little over priced in comparison to some awesome local places. However, they have better hours ;) plus free Wi-Fi, so I'll probably continue to go there, as needed, for coffee dates with colleagues.
Christie T.
Sterling, CO
I absolutely love my starbucks. I always have a Venti java chip frappacino affagato style. I even got my boyfriend to love it. I also buy their ground coffee for at home. It is my favorite coffe place also because of the rewards.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
Starbucks can have my money any day. The closest Starbucks is an hour away. But any time I am in a town with a Starbucks I stop! The service is amazing and the coffee is delicious. I have never had a product I didn't like at Starbucks.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Favorite coffee chain ever! I can never get enough. If my drink needs to be fixed they are always up to making it right. People there are so nice and everything is so worth the price! I love it!
Theresa C.
I am a starbucks gold member. I love all the deals they have for members, and non-members! They occasionally have buy-one-get-one-free deals, or half off frappuchino deals. Although the prices are expensive, the rewards make it worth it.
Sylvia U.
I was not a big coffee fan but I'm starting to branch out. I started out drinking the vanilla bean Frapuccino. But then I started getting the mocha or Carmel frapuccino. We also love the cake pops. I also love the reward card. I have the gold card and use it all the time.
Cheyenne M.
Wappingers Falls
I love love love Starbucks! I’m even on gold Status, that’s how much I love Starbucks. The caramel frappe with java chips and caramel and chocolate drizzle is to die for!
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I love Starbucks! I think their drinks are delicious and they have always had very friendly employees! They get my drink right every time - I love a Venti White Mocha with whole milk! Delicious and gives the caffeine boost I need!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?