- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love their coffees, teas, and food! It is a little pricey though so that's a con. Everything tastes so good though. I go maybe once a week but my trips are anywhere from $5-12 for a trip which if you go more than once a week it adds up quick
Our family's favorite place to get quick delicious drinks when on the go I personally love the hibiscus berry and the lime refresher but my kids and husband love all other drinks and their chocolate chip cookies are amazing soft and not overly sweet just so good love Starbucks
Love their coffee specially when it's a cold day , I have one near my way to work and usually pass by to get a quick coffee , the coffee maker they have at work is so bland that you need something to give you that kick in the morning
Vastly overrated, the coffee is not that great and it's loaded with and chemicals. They are against any sort of Christian family structure. You can be for both without exile one.
Starbucks is a great coffee place. The drinks are made to your taste and are so customizable. It's great if you wanna treat yourself or get something a little more healthy. The prices are a little high but I think it's worth it. I would definitely go again. I always go.
I sometimes have hit-and-miss visits with Starbucks. Their drinks are great but sometimes they have tasted different than other visits with them. I always get the frappuccino's and they are great! I love Strawberries and Cream and the Vanilla bean with hazelnut syrup.
I have both a go-to hot and go-to cold Starbucks beverage. My go-to hot is a grande no foam soy latte, I also usually add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. My go-to cold beverage is the Sweet Cream Cold Brew. It has a great coffee flavor without being too sweet or sugary.
Superb coffee, (usually) friendly baristas, room to sit & chat, etc. I mainly enjoy Starbucks because it gives me a place to sit down, enjoy my coffee, and indulge in some schoolwork without the distractions I would have at my home. Another thing I really like about Starbucks, is the secret menu. There are pretty much endless varieties of drinks you can make at Starbucks with the different amounts of syrups, toppings, etc. they have, but they obviously don't put them all on the menu. Google "Starbucks secret menu" for what you can add/remove from your go-to drink to turn it into a completely different one! For example, I used to get a soy vanilla or caramel iced coffee until I got sick of the syrup, a barista had asked me if I wanted to try it with a different syrup, so I said, "Sure! You can actually surprise me..." I took a sip, and I fell in love. Now my go-to drink is a soy cinnamon dolce iced coffee. All they did was make a normal iced coffee and used the cinnamon dolce syrup from that of the cinnamon dolce latte...it's SOOOOO good! Starbucks, you will forever hold my heart.
I love Starbucks and will always be a customer. Such solid coffee drinks and I love the different latte options. I appreciate the soy milk option. It's just sooooo expensive.
Starbucks has good drinks. I usually get a tall non fat iced caramel macchiato. The lines are usually long which is unfortunate but it's worth it! Starbucks is a great place and I would highly recommend
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos