- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Sometimes I feel that Starbucks is overpriced. But what you get for the price is a good cup of coffee (or whatever) that actually tastes good and actually perks you up. I don't think I know anyone who hasn't had Starbucks, but if I did I would certainly recommend it to them.
STARBUCKS IS SO AMAZING. One time, I walked in the store, and the guy asked for my name, and I said Kaitlynn. Well, the guy put Kt and in parentheses: (cutie) on my cup and I literally wanted to cry
I will always wish that Starbucks was less expensive and that their coffee didn't taste burned... but alas, I will also never give starbucks up. I love the stuff. It's a great latte and a good place to always count on. I can find one anywhere. I've even had it in China
I wish I could live in Starbucks!! Everything on their menu is fantastic! My niece just got me hooked on their Java Chip Frappachino and I literally go almost every other day for one! YUM!!
Starbucks is my Favorite coffee place in the whole world . I will always and forever be a loyal customer at Starbucks. Especially on holidays or seasons like fall mmmmhm... Pumpkin spice late thank god for you and also I'm most likely going to work there at one point.
Vastly overrated, the coffee is not that great and it's loaded with and chemicals. They are against any sort of Christian family structure. You can be for both without exile one.
I'm personally not a fan of Starbucks regular brew but I do love the specialty drinks. They are a treat because they are a tad expensive. But some days you just need a little extra something. I recommend them for something different
I sometimes have hit-and-miss visits with Starbucks. Their drinks are great but sometimes they have tasted different than other visits with them. I always get the frappuccino's and they are great! I love Strawberries and Cream and the Vanilla bean with hazelnut syrup.
The starbucks Teavana Shaken Berry Sangria Herbal Tea is SOOOOO good and so refreshing! It's perfect on the days where coffee just isn't gonna cut it and you want something a little more fruity :)
Starbucks has good drinks. I usually get a tall non fat iced caramel macchiato. The lines are usually long which is unfortunate but it's worth it! Starbucks is a great place and I would highly recommend
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos