- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I have tried different kinds of drinks there and am never disappointed. Although it can be a bit expensive to purchase starbucks everyday the quality is great. I tend to purchase coffee every morning during the work week. Starbucks is the best coffee you can purchase.
Starbucks is a great coffee place. The drinks are made to your taste and are so customizable. It's great if you wanna treat yourself or get something a little more healthy. The prices are a little high but I think it's worth it. I would definitely go again. I always go.
How can anyone say anything bad about Starbucks. I get my ground coffee here, buy breakfast sandwiches which are awesome. However, it can start to get pricey depending on how often you visit but I am always happy with whatever I purchase. I highly recommend.
Starbucks is your basic coffee place. It's the place where your drinks that you buy will appear on your snapchat or Instagram. The drinks are supper good and well made as cost about $5 and up depending on your size.
Our family's favorite place to get quick delicious drinks when on the go I personally love the hibiscus berry and the lime refresher but my kids and husband love all other drinks and their chocolate chip cookies are amazing soft and not overly sweet just so good love Starbucks
I quite honestly do not go to Starbucks often because I do not drink coffee. I do enjoy Starbucks however because they have a variety of beverages without coffee (such as the teas) and good pastries. Their items are overpriced but I suppose you're paying for the brand.
I have a love/hate relationship with Starbucks. Pricey but I keep going. It's mostly the convenience for me, as there are a million shops with drive thru. If there isn't a drive thru then u don't bother and go to another coffee shop. As far as quality of coffee, it's equal to most local shops.
Love their coffee specially when it's a cold day , I have one near my way to work and usually pass by to get a quick coffee , the coffee maker they have at work is so bland that you need something to give you that kick in the morning
Starbucks is like the addiction of my life. Spend way too much money on coffee and seems like I'm always spending time in one of their locations. Great place to hang out and great coffee. Love them for sure.
I have both a go-to hot and go-to cold Starbucks beverage. My go-to hot is a grande no foam soy latte, I also usually add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. My go-to cold beverage is the Sweet Cream Cold Brew. It has a great coffee flavor without being too sweet or sugary.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos