- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love Starbucks coffee is always hot and the fraps are always sweet and delicious, if you want a delisious snack they have awesome little sides muffins cookies anything really, higher end coffee shop
I love Starbucks. A lot of people just like to say how basic it is but it's that comforting coffee that is always there for you and always picks you up! They always have a great deal going on too. Great company and even better coffee.
Starbucks is probably my biggest guilty pleasure. Nothing turns my day around quite like a good latte. Starbucks lattes hit the spot more than any other brand does. I highly recommend getting a gold card and reaping the benefits of it!
I love this brand because I hace the possibility of choosing and personalize the coffee, i can spend time with friends while I'm takinging it, more than a cafe the brand offers you an experience, is not too much expensive but is not cheap
The skinny vanilla latte here is to die for! I have never gotten it and been disappointed EVER. The quality of starbucks coffee is phenomenal. if i cant get by starbucks I use their K-cups. I personally think their prices are very affordable. I go just about every day...:)
Statbucks is an addiction... an expensive one. But its just so good. So many different drinks from coffee to tea. Even breakfast. Fav breakfast sandwich is the spicy chorizo one! Chai tea is yummy. And theres too many coffees to give a shout out to. Its all good!
I am not a coffee drinker but I LOVE chai tea. My sister also turned me on to Earl Grey Lattes. However, I will say my favorite thing about Starbucks is the Bacon Gouda Breakfast sandwich. I travel lots for work and also make sure I pick up one of these when I am on the road.
I was an employee and loved it , it's by far my favorite coffee. I spend hundreds of dollars a year for my morning coffee and have no regrets. I got 4 times out of the week the rewards program is awesome
I would never have a single bad thing to say about starbucks i love this company and i have worked for them for many years! this is my favorite coffee shop! i love it and its honestly the greatest to know that no matter which shop i go to I'm always getting the SAME THING!
I used to love Starbucks a lot, but the change in their loyalty program last year left a really bitter taste in my mouth. I'm a little tired of them forcing new products in my face every few months, when I wish they would just stick with making classic coffee taste good.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos