- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is great. They are fairly easy going. Most workers seem happy. My favorite drink is caramel frapp with added java chips. It is kinda expensive. I go once a week. Id recommend it if you have never been
Starbucks is a good standby, and unlike that you can get the same drink that you enjoy no matter where you are in the country, but most of the drinks taste the same and I much prefer a local coffee shop.
The things I like about Starbuck's aren't your typical items. I don't drink coffee, but my husband does like their iced coffees. I however prefer the cake pops and the double chocolate chip frappachino. It's a great treat on a warm day.
I really like the drink choices Starbucks has and the fact that you can make your own drinks from the "secret menu" but it seems extremely overpriced. It's delicious and it's such a guilty pleasure but it's too expensive to drink every day
Love their coffee and the atmosphere, every café ive been to has been great. While the prices are not affordable per say, I feel like your paying more so for the name, their coffees are still a great treat. Ive also not found a matcha latte that I love more anywhere else.
I'm obsessed with Starbucks, the baristas even know my name. It's affordable and has a huge variety, my favorite drink is the Chai Tea Latte, I go there at least four times a week and I never miss a new product, I definitely recommend it!!!
I love the variety of Starbucks drinks and all the "secret" ones you can make. Carmel apple spice is my favorite fall drink and I love Teavana teas in the summer. Baristas are always helpful and provide good service. I'm also proud to have gone to the same college the CEO went to!
I am obsessed with Starbucks. The only downfall is the price. It is very expensive. I love all the flavor and different types of coffee they make. You can customize your drink to make it more healthy or substitute any flavor you like.
Always great service, easy to ask questions if you arent used to buying coffee. I get a white chocolate mocha with extra caramel most of the time. It is about as expensive as any other coffee shop.
I love their coffee and atmosphere. Free wifi and it's relatively quiet. They al aye let me customize my drink order and never have let me down. And they have some sweets to die for. Like cranberry bliss bars. Being in college I spend a lot of time at Starbucks studying.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos