- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The skinny vanilla latte here is to die for! I have never gotten it and been disappointed EVER. The quality of starbucks coffee is phenomenal. if i cant get by starbucks I use their K-cups. I personally think their prices are very affordable. I go just about every day...:)
I used to love Starbucks a lot, but the change in their loyalty program last year left a really bitter taste in my mouth. I'm a little tired of them forcing new products in my face every few months, when I wish they would just stick with making classic coffee taste good.
I love Starbucks! I love how they offer many different types of drinks for everyone. My favorite drink is the zebra hot chocolate:) I also love that they offer such a comfortable environment for everyone
I would never have a single bad thing to say about starbucks i love this company and i have worked for them for many years! this is my favorite coffee shop! i love it and its honestly the greatest to know that no matter which shop i go to I'm always getting the SAME THING!
Starbucks tastes so so so good, but it's kind of expensive. I don't like their straight up coffee, because it tastes burnt and watery, but I like their many other drink options. It too expensive in my opinion, but it tastes amazing!
Really good lattes and specialty drinks. I'm not a fan of their regular coffee though. They are a little pricey, but they do have great wifi and a calming atmosphere if you're looking for a place to sip your coffee and get some work done.
Don't get me wrong, Starbucks has amazing drinks. But I feel as though their menu becomes too complicated. It is constantly changing. If you find a drink that you like once, it won't be there then next time you're there a month later. I also feel like they're overpriced.
I was an employee and loved it , it's by far my favorite coffee. I spend hundreds of dollars a year for my morning coffee and have no regrets. I got 4 times out of the week the rewards program is awesome
Starbucks is a good standby, and unlike that you can get the same drink that you enjoy no matter where you are in the country, but most of the drinks taste the same and I much prefer a local coffee shop.
I am not a coffee drinker but I LOVE chai tea. My sister also turned me on to Earl Grey Lattes. However, I will say my favorite thing about Starbucks is the Bacon Gouda Breakfast sandwich. I travel lots for work and also make sure I pick up one of these when I am on the road.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos