BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
Wide range of options to choose from. Many varieties of drinks and options to accommodate everyones dietary needs. Food is delicious, fresh and served hot. Always great, prompt and respectful service every time i visit this establishment.
Shazana N.
W Lafayette, IN
i love their strawberry acai refresher and caramel coffees! obviously a little pricey compared to other coffee shops but they usually have good service and the rewards program is really nice. i also like a lot of their bakery items they are usually fresh!
Julie P.
Austinburg , OH
Have been a Starbucks fan since the beginning maybe a little pricy but worth every penny.
They have something for everyone young or old if your looking for something to wet your whistle or fill your belly it’s all here you can even get some work accomplished while there
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hello caffeine! Staff is always friendly and their Stars program is a great way to earn FREE coffee! There sandwiches are always served hot and yummy! I do wish there were a few more healthy food options.
Hannah H.
Holly Springs, NC
I love Starbucks so much!!!! the people there are always so nice. I go probably once or twice a week, whenever I am in the mood. it can be a little pricey, but the drinks are always good. My favorite item is the caramel frappuccino. I definitely recommend starbucks to others.
Grace
Starbucks tastes so so so good, but it's kind of expensive. I don't like their straight up coffee, because it tastes burnt and watery, but I like their many other drink options. It too expensive in my opinion, but it tastes amazing!
Layla A.
I love Starbucks and buy their whole bean coffee to brew at my house. My favorite item there are the white chocolate mocha frap. Unfortunately, I've become lactose intolerant and they don't offer lactose free milk. They do offer soy and almond, but I find that alters the taste.
Danika L.
Starbucks is a good standby, and unlike that you can get the same drink that you enjoy no matter where you are in the country, but most of the drinks taste the same and I much prefer a local coffee shop.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
The things I like about Starbuck's aren't your typical items. I don't drink coffee, but my husband does like their iced coffees. I however prefer the cake pops and the double chocolate chip frappachino. It's a great treat on a warm day.
Billie L.
Fargo, ND
Don't get me wrong, Starbucks has amazing drinks. But I feel as though their menu becomes too complicated. It is constantly changing. If you find a drink that you like once, it won't be there then next time you're there a month later. I also feel like they're overpriced.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?