BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
Starbucks is a must on a day to day basis. It's affordable and will definitely help get you through the day! Great atmosphere to go and hang out with friends. My favorite drink is the Cinnamon Roll Frap it's on the secret menu and is a must have!
Ani S.
Buffalo, NY
I love everything Starbucks they have the best reward program. I love their hot and cold travel cups. My all time favorite drink is a gingerbread frappachino . The icee sweetness is worth the wait.
Carrie L.
st Louis
It's the McDonald's of coffee but in a better way. I do prefer local independent coffee shops as they offer a more 'craft' coffee but I do love the convenience of the Starbucks app. I can order it when I'm on my way and it's ready for me.
Annabel P.
I have a Starbucks located less than a mile from my house, which is convenient because I love it! I am a big fan of all the Teavana products as well as the holiday coffee drinks that Starbucks has to offer. I have taken full advantage of the app and rewards program as well!
Destiny K.
Starbucks iced green tea latte is my thing! Super delicious and affordable. It is my indulges love the most. And the customer service at Starbucks is exceptional! They always sing my order and my name every time! I'm always really impressed when I go.
Kali C.
Warrensburg, MO
We all know Starbucks can be expensive, but sometimes it's nice to treat yourself. They always have great staff, and my drinks are made the same every time. I love their limited edition flavors and varieties, like the S'mores Frappuccino. My go to will always be the caramel frapp!
Grace B.
Hemet, CA
Who doesn't love Starbucks! Most of the coffee's are outstanding. I love the white chocolate mocha. The Starbucks I go to the baristas are always so nice! It can get pricey.
Alanna O.
Los Angeles, CA
All star quality service, love the packaging of products, the pace at which the employees work & the quality of the coffee. If I'm trying to be good I enjoy drinking an Iced soy caramel latte, if i want to treat myself I always get the coffee frappucino because its the best.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
I love Starbucks ! They can be a little bit on the expensive side but it's good every once and a while to treat yourself to a delicious drink. My favorites are the caramel macchiato with extra caramel and the vanilla bean frappaccino.
Casey W.
Dallas, NC
Starbucks has an amazing variety of coffees and fraps! I love there holiday limited coffees and their secret menu! My favorite is pumpkin spice latte! They're super affordable and located almost every where!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?