- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love getting the Chai Tea with Soy Milk, Iced and Hot. I hate that I finish it so fast though. It's so affordable so it's my favorite item to get from here. I would recommend to everyone! It's such a good drink to have.
Even though it's super expensive I love Starbucks. My favorite drink is the Caramel Brûlée and I wished they would carry this all year round. Also I love the app and earning points towards free drinks.
I like the food offered at Starbucks. The coffee is hit or miss. Sometimes the iced coffee I get tastes good and others it does not. Sometimes it just tastes too strong that it’s almost bitter. The prices are outrageous for a small coffee.
Starbucks is amazing! It is easily the most frequently visited coffee shops in America! They have such a large selection of drinks from caffeinated drinks to non caffeinated drinks. You can also come up with so many different flavor combinations so you never get tired of a drink.
When I go to Starbucks I expect quality. I get what I’m expecting every time and if it’s wrong, they fix it no questions asked. Starbucks can get a little expensive but if you have their app you can earn your way to free food and drinks
I love Starbucks. I’m a regular at the one by my job, but that’s the only one I frequent. Their holiday drinks are superior to the rest, but I do have a favorite drink I order all year round. This store takes me over my budget every week.
It's the McDonald's of coffee but in a better way. I do prefer local independent coffee shops as they offer a more 'craft' coffee but I do love the convenience of the Starbucks app. I can order it when I'm on my way and it's ready for me.
The regular coffee is not good, but the flavored drinks are great. The peppermint mocha latte is fabulous, wish it was offered year round. Also, appreciate that they post the calories because it's motivation to have the skinny versions which taste the same to me anyway!
i absolute love Starbucks i love the vibe and i am a crazy fan for the coffee and the puppy whips! i feel the pros of going to starbucks is that you always get great coffee the cons are waiting in line! i usually go one or twice a week! sometimes its hard when you are on a budget
Starbucks is the classic place to stop for a cup of coffee and a light snack. Just wish the prices were a little lower but I love their selection of coffees, teas, hot cocoas, and juice drinks!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos