BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Summer S.
I can never get enough Starbucks. The are consistent and always are prepared to make you a new drink if you don't like the one they made you. I don't drink coffee but they have really good tea options and you can never go wrong with a frap
Kate C.
Portland, OR
A review for Starbucks as a whole is very difficult. I go 2-4 times a week to the one in my office building. I go there for the convenience as Portland is full of much better options. I love that they have multiple non-dairy options at every store now.
Kerrie U.
MA, ['', '', '']
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop when I'm on the go. I generally order a soy latte or cappuccino because they're lower calorie and taste great! I like that Starbucks also has plenty of healthy food options like green juice and a protein plate with a boiled egg, nuts, and cheese.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Love, love, love Starbucks! I am a coffee addict and visit my local shop almost daily! Thank goodness it's Pumpkin Spice Latte season again! Other coffee chains just don't compare. Highly recommend!
Colleen K.
W Hollywood, CA
Great customer service, efficient service systems, etc. etc. etc. I go at least twice a week for breakfast. I especially love their bagels. Their lattes/macchiatos tend to be way too sweet, but asking for half the amount of sweetener pumps helps a lot and still keeps the drinks flavorful.
Jailyn H.
Great food and beverages and service, what more could you ask for. Many people think of Starbucks as just a beverage spot but they honestly have some delicious sandwiches for breakfast and lunch.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Such a warm friendly atmosphere. Drinks are kind of pricy but they have a decent rewards system if you get in on it. Quality is good. I love their refreshers as a lower carb/sugar option. I visit about once a week!
Emily S.
Saint Louis , MO
Love Starbucks to the moon and back. Love the reward program that allows me to collect points and rack up free drinks. Love the variety of drinks and that there are seasonal drinks that come out (but wish some would stay on the menu forever)
Melissa J.
Largo, FL
I love Starbucks! The baristas are always so nice and willing to change your drink if they make it wrong or if you just don't like it. My favorite drink is white mocha frap with 1 pump cinnamon dolce 😊
Liv W.
Zanesville , OH
Starbucks is my favorite place to relax and drink coffee. Their selection never disappoints. Pumpkin spice will always reign supreme, however, even their selection of teas is awesome. The only con is the pricing. But I can overlook that lol.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?