BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
At the age of 32, I have just started drinking coffee and it's all because of the seasonal Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks! During the rest of the year it's known as a Toffeenut Mocha and I strongly urge you to try it out.
Julie S.
San Jose
I have a love/hate relationship with Starbucks. My tastebuds love starbucks, my wallet not so much. The gold star program is a plus though! Love that they treat their customers with respect and respect the "customer is always right" rule.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
I LOVEEEEE STARBUCKS!! i always go there every weekend right after church class. It is a little expensive for coffee, but it is so worth it. I loveee the mocha frapachinno. I also love the cake pops. I would recommend this coffee shop to everyone.
Tommi R.
Magnolia, TX
Love. Obviously. Starbucks is my life line. Mom life = Coffee Life. I stick with plain coffee and a splash of soy milk to keep the cost down, plus the soy milk is sweetened so no need for all that sugar!
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
There are just too many coffee drinks, teas, and frappes here that I like. I get something different everytime I go to Starbucks. And I love their sponge cake madeleine cookies!
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
Yes I am basic I know..... but I am a very fit person and I try to go with natural pre workouts instead of the chemically stuff so when I can I'll get a skinny double shot non fat latte. It's the best! Yet I like everything from Starbucks!!!
Toni G.
Columbia, MO
Of course I love starbucks! I usually only go there as a treat once in a while. I really really love their new iced coconut mocha machiato! so delicious! Even better on a nice warm day! I would like to try it warm sometime! Starbucks customer service is always awesome!
Sara C.
Who doesn't love starbucks? They have perfected the 'to go' cup of coffee. Always providing a perfectly hand crafted beverage at the perfect temperature with the perfect ingredient ratio. Done better than most, their service is always superb.
Andrea H.
And yes it I did that it to the app end of it to me the app is a great app but it is really easy to get a good idea of it what it was a like really app but that app has no been a bad app idea thing but it the
Leandra T.
I love Starbucks! Their coffee is delicious and strong. Their atmosphere is fun yet relaxing, with a great variety of music and comfortable sitting arrangements. Their staff is friendly and attentive, and they always get my complicated orders right.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?