BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Ana F.
I always get the same thing.. white chocolate mocha either hot or cold! It's the best drink ever!! I wish they had it for the keurig. It is a popular drink but it's so good! I got my bf addicted to it too!
Sara S.
Starbucks offers a great variety of products, from snacks to delicious drinks to super cute coffee related accessories. My biggest complaint is that their prices are higher than they probably should be and have been raised some in the last year. Other than that, I head to my local Starbucks whenever I feel like a treat.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
The "Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato features espresso shots poured over chilled coconut milk and combined with a hint of white chocolate mocha sauce." The limited-time espresso drink is available in all sizes and will cost you as little as $4.25, but that's only if you're willing to settle for a Tall. You can check out the beverage's Nutrition Facts.
Let's get one thing straight: It's apparent Starbucks now has coconut milk available and the chain is trying to milk it (Get it?!) as best it can by swapping out real milk with coconut milk in any ole' drink and advertising it as a new one.
There are some definite upsides to Starbucks using coconut milk. It's lactose free. It's less caloric. It's chock full of healthy fat. It's vegan, which is vital to note because I'm sure a fast food website like #HackTheMenu has a huge vegan following. And in my humble opinion, it's tasty af.
The Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato is a rich, creamy, only slightly coconut-y rendition of a standard Starbucks macchiato. My go-to right now.
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Everyone loves Starbucks. Probably being the most popular coffee shop! Different types of coffee brews, fraps, smoothies, and even little treats available! Always packed but never dissatisfied! Something for everyone!
Rebekah B.
Centerville, OH
I grew up hating Starbucks, because when they came to our town, they ran all the wonderful local coffee shops out of business. However, as a teenager I grew into apathy towards them and even worked for them for 2 years. I guess I got brainwashed by the company spirit, because I bought drinks there every day for about 3 years. Now, thankfully, I've come to my senses again, especially since they once again raised prices and removed even more benefits from the Starbucks Gold cards. Yes, they spend a tiny bit of their profits on charity, and yes, some of their coffee is globally responsibly sourced, but really they only do that as an advertisement for themselves. They spend a lot less helping the planet than the amount of money they make from constantly telling everyone that they help the planet. It's all just a commercial scheme, being eco is what's "in" right now and Starbucks has fully abused that idea for profit and profit alone.
I will say their drinks are tasty, some are even delicious. I will easily say that they're much better than any fast food place and use much more real ingredients, but I would never get a coffee or latte from a fast food place anyways. And they are nothing compared to ANY of the locally owned coffee shops I've been to around our country.
Jenni M.
Clearwater , FL
I love Starbucks! All of their drinks are great! My favorite is the iced Carmel macchiato. I usually go for a grande and it's about $5. It can be a little pricy if it's a regular habit but totally worth it!
Jessica P.
Although some may say it's pricey I believe it is worth the cost. Great deals. They also will make you a drink even though it is not on the menu. One thing I do not like is the seasonal drinks I want all year long
Brenda D.
Double the good double the chocolate chip!!! This has got to be my favorite place to get coffee. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to get my drinks. It's a little pricey but completely worth it !
Aida T.
If there was an option of more than 5 stars I would give it to them! It is pretty expensive but I think it's totally worth it. I usually get a salted caramel frapuccino and I go almost everyday! Obsessed!!
Simi G.
Starbucks has definitely earned it's reputation for being pricey, but their Mango Black Tea Lemonade and their Mocha Frappucino keeps me coming back. I would very much reccommend becoming a Starbucks Gold member because they offer a lot of ways to help you get free drinks.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?