- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
There's nothing like a Starbucks frappachino to make a crummy day better. I love how creamy and fancy the taste is, and the coffee taste isn't too strong or too light! Most of the time I get Starbucks when I'm tired, and it's a good pick me up.
Say what you want about Starbucks, but as far as chains go, they sure know what they're doing. Each store is consistent enough to be familiar and comforting, yet different enough to feel like a unique atmosphere. Although I prefer to order tea and lattes at local coffee shops, I always go to Starbucks for brewed coffee and espresso, as many of my local shops have terrible brewed coffee. With my membership, I can get free refills on brewed coffee, so I like to go to Starbucks for a few hours in order to get some sort of work done. The atmosphere is just right for me to stay concentrated yet open to my environment. When I was a regular a few years ago, the baristas would remember me and my choice of roast, and the other regulars and I became acquaintances and sometimes even friends. And although I tend to make coffee at home now, I still stop in occasionally to meet friends or to study. I'm also not ashamed to admit that it's one of the few chains that I still enjoy visiting abroad.
Starbucks has my favorite drinks. I honestly like their drinks better than small local coffee shops, which most people usually like more. Nope, not me! Starbucks makes it easy to pay with their app and they always have great promotions going on.
Starbucks has definitely earned it's reputation for being pricey, but their Mango Black Tea Lemonade and their Mocha Frappucino keeps me coming back. I would very much reccommend becoming a Starbucks Gold member because they offer a lot of ways to help you get free drinks.
the customer service is always fantastic and hey cater to every ridiculous drink order, my personal favorite is the butter beer frappucino, cream base, 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup, smother it in caramel and whipped cream and wowza it's amazing !
Starbucks never disappoints! From coffee to tea, your drink is always consistent and tasty. I've never had a bad experience, but I know that the baristas are great about fixing mistakes if there are any problems. I will always recommend Starbucks for a pick-me-up!
I love Starbucks! I mean honestly who doesn't, I love the chai frap, the vanilla bean frap and a hazelnut americano. It's amazing quality, only problem is the price point. I would've given a five star rating if it wasn't so expensive for a drink!
i'm not a huge fan like the rest of the world but the occasional vanilla chai latte sure does hit the spot. i also enjoy a regular cup of tea and the pastrys and organic foods here are also a plus. makes you not feel so bad spending your money.
its convenient but the quality of coffee has gotten worse, you can taste that its cheap quality but my taste buds are very good so maybe I noticed..too expensive for the quality but definalty not my first choice, but better than McDonalds coffee for sure
Everyone loves Starbucks. Probably being the most popular coffee shop! Different types of coffee brews, fraps, smoothies, and even little treats available! Always packed but never dissatisfied! Something for everyone!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos