- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Considering I am an employee at Starbucks I tend to drink a lot of espresso and hot cocoas. I do enjoy a nice bagel or breakfast sandwich too! I lean towards the Bacon Gouda. Yummy
There's nothing like a Starbucks frappachino to make a crummy day better. I love how creamy and fancy the taste is, and the coffee taste isn't too strong or too light! Most of the time I get Starbucks when I'm tired, and it's a good pick me up.
Words cannot explain how much i love starbucks. It's my go-to coffee shop. The only problem is that a lot of starbucks are small and usually have a lot of people there. Yes it is pretty expensive, but it is so worth it. I go to starbucks about 5 times a week and i totally recommend it.
I love Starbucks! I mean honestly who doesn't, I love the chai frap, the vanilla bean frap and a hazelnut americano. It's amazing quality, only problem is the price point. I would've given a five star rating if it wasn't so expensive for a drink!
Starbucks didn't stop at great coffee. When less expensive options became available, Starbucks upped their game and upgraded their pastries, sandwiches and treats so that they maintained their superlative status. Best part is they use real ingredients, not just flavor shots. Caramel and egg nog just don't translate well as a flavor shot.
I'm a Seattle native, so obviously I'm loyal to the Starbucks brand. The prices are a bit steep however you're getting the high quality with your price. They have also diversified their menu with breakfast, lunch and snack items to fit any diet!
I really love their coffees and teas. The coffees have so many varieties and flavors to choose from. I also love that you can immediately drink a hot coffee without fear of burning your tongue haha. The teas are super yummy, especially the iced ones! So many yummy flavors for every season!
I can't go a week without stopping at my latest Starbucks. Sometimes it's a tall hazelnut Frappucino with whip and caramel drizzle, and when I want something hot, a tall white chocolate mocha. My husband loves their Frappucino when it is hot out.
It's a hit and a miss. Starbucks either has the best service or the worst service. I go to Starbucks multiple times in a week but I always have the most perfectly made drink or not right at all. Also the prices have to come down a little not everyone can afford coffee on a budget.
Great coffee! unfortunately, i found out i was allergic to it so i can't drink it anymore. their mango black tea is AMAZING. pricing varies on what kind of drink you get. love their food. spinach wrap is amazing! also their bento boxes are yummy!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos