- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks! I mean honestly who doesn't, I love the chai frap, the vanilla bean frap and a hazelnut americano. It's amazing quality, only problem is the price point. I would've given a five star rating if it wasn't so expensive for a drink!
Although some may say it's pricey I believe it is worth the cost. Great deals. They also will make you a drink even though it is not on the menu. One thing I do not like is the seasonal drinks I want all year long
I love to get my coffee from Starbucks. It is the best. Very flavorful and delicious. It is a little high priced but very good. My favorite drunk from Starbucks is the double chocolate chip frap. Yes I would for sure buy again.
It's a hit and a miss. Starbucks either has the best service or the worst service. I go to Starbucks multiple times in a week but I always have the most perfectly made drink or not right at all. Also the prices have to come down a little not everyone can afford coffee on a budget.
There's nothing like a Starbucks frappachino to make a crummy day better. I love how creamy and fancy the taste is, and the coffee taste isn't too strong or too light! Most of the time I get Starbucks when I'm tired, and it's a good pick me up.
I really love their coffees and teas. The coffees have so many varieties and flavors to choose from. I also love that you can immediately drink a hot coffee without fear of burning your tongue haha. The teas are super yummy, especially the iced ones! So many yummy flavors for every season!
Best coffee in my opinion. I love the seasonal drinks because it allows me to experiment. My favorite so far are the Caramel Brulee latte and Salted Caramel Mocha. I've never had a bad drink.
I have always been loyal to Starbucks. I love the coffee and all of the holiday flavors they have. The only con is the price. My latte can cost upwards of $6! I usually go up to 5 times a week. It is my favorite coffee shop and will always be a customer!
its convenient but the quality of coffee has gotten worse, you can taste that its cheap quality but my taste buds are very good so maybe I noticed..too expensive for the quality but definalty not my first choice, but better than McDonalds coffee for sure
If there was an option of more than 5 stars I would give it to them! It is pretty expensive but I think it's totally worth it. I usually get a salted caramel frapuccino and I go almost everyday! Obsessed!!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos