BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Katrina M.
Palos Park, IL
Starbucks is my lifesaver in the morning. There are so many different choices on coffees and different flavor combos; it's endless. The only problem is the expense but the rewards program does help subside the cost a tad bit.
Shawnice L.
Gillette, WY
I loved their iced vanilla chai latte. I go at least twice a week. I wish I could afford to go more often because those things are addicting and there just isn't enough in one cup!
Lauren H.
Miamisburg , OH
I don't drink a lot of caffeine, but I really love the options at Starbucks. They are great about making my order the way that I want to drink it. They have great sweets and drinks.
Megen B.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love the ease of the Starbucks app from easy payment options to mobile ordering. Try mobile ordering to save time, it is the more convenient than the drive thru. Place your order and drive to the store, walk in and it will be ready and waiting. (Just don't order a frappacino if you aren't close to the store as it will melt quickly)
Jessica  E.
Love their coffee! Expensive compared to other companies but so yummy! I get Carmel mocha lattes or java chip frappe when I need a sweet pick me up! Always around the corner when you have an urge for some delicious coffee!
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
I love this place! Where I live the coworkers are super friendly. I also love how they come out with new things and I always hand out free samples. I remember they came out with a green tea frappichino and it was soooo goood! Never tasted anything like it before.
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
I love Starbucks coffee tastes so good pricing can get expensive depending on what you like but I love their coffee and bakery items I go a few times a month when I have the money
Amber F.
Seattle, WA
When living in the Pacific Northwest, Starbucks is on every corner! I go about once a week - I would go more if it was not so expensive. They offer tons of drinks that taste great and they have super friendly employees. Also the atmosphere is great!
Marwa H.
Toledo
Love their iced chai tea latte! Also, their seasonal drinks are always great. I love the mango dragon fruit drink that they currently have out. I think it’s pretty standard compared to other places in terms of price. Would definitely go back!
Christy B.
Fairfield, OH
Starbucks is my favorite place to go and get coffee at. They always have the best tasting drinks, and although they are a little more pricey than most coffee shops, it's worth it. I usually go to starbucks once a week. Their caramel frappachino is my favorite drink!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?