- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my lifesaver in the morning. There are so many different choices on coffees and different flavor combos; it's endless. The only problem is the expense but the rewards program does help subside the cost a tad bit.
I loved their iced vanilla chai latte. I go at least twice a week. I wish I could afford to go more often because those things are addicting and there just isn't enough in one cup!
I don't drink a lot of caffeine, but I really love the options at Starbucks. They are great about making my order the way that I want to drink it. They have great sweets and drinks.
I absolutely love the ease of the Starbucks app from easy payment options to mobile ordering. Try mobile ordering to save time, it is the more convenient than the drive thru. Place your order and drive to the store, walk in and it will be ready and waiting. (Just don't order a frappacino if you aren't close to the store as it will melt quickly)
Love their coffee! Expensive compared to other companies but so yummy! I get Carmel mocha lattes or java chip frappe when I need a sweet pick me up! Always around the corner when you have an urge for some delicious coffee!
I love this place! Where I live the coworkers are super friendly. I also love how they come out with new things and I always hand out free samples. I remember they came out with a green tea frappichino and it was soooo goood! Never tasted anything like it before.
I love Starbucks coffee tastes so good pricing can get expensive depending on what you like but I love their coffee and bakery items I go a few times a month when I have the money
When living in the Pacific Northwest, Starbucks is on every corner! I go about once a week - I would go more if it was not so expensive. They offer tons of drinks that taste great and they have super friendly employees. Also the atmosphere is great!
Love their iced chai tea latte! Also, their seasonal drinks are always great. I love the mango dragon fruit drink that they currently have out. I think it’s pretty standard compared to other places in terms of price. Would definitely go back!
Starbucks is my favorite place to go and get coffee at. They always have the best tasting drinks, and although they are a little more pricey than most coffee shops, it's worth it. I usually go to starbucks once a week. Their caramel frappachino is my favorite drink!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos