- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
There's so much to say about this coffee they're one of the best I love there app that you can put gift cards or your money on your phone and purchase with just a scan of your phone instead of looking through your wallet for gift cards or reward points that you might have this app has it all
Love Starbucks! Something on their menu for everyone. Great customer service st most locations as long as you aren't in a rush because they are usually pretty busy anywhere you go!
They have my favorite iced coffee in town! You cannot beat the friendliness or ambiance. It is pricey but if you know what to order you can leave there without spending an arm and a leg. I have recently tried more of their food. Pricey but delicious
Coffee is good, many different options, convenient locations good quality coffee mugs and other merchandise they sell. The price of everything is pretty high is the only downside.
I absolutely love the ease of the Starbucks app from easy payment options to mobile ordering. Try mobile ordering to save time, it is the more convenient than the drive thru. Place your order and drive to the store, walk in and it will be ready and waiting. (Just don't order a frappacino if you aren't close to the store as it will melt quickly)
Love a lot of Starbucks drinks, especially the caramel macchiato, caramel frappucino, and vanilla latte. Drinks have gotten more expensive over the years, but the drinks are still good.
So many good options to choose from, but my go to iced drink has been the acai tea with coconut milk lately. SO GOOD! If I am in the mood for something hot, their lattes are great.
I love their hot chocolate and the mocha late so much! We have Starbucks very close to us now and Dunkin not so much. I do miss Dunkin sometimes as I did love their hot chocolate.
Obviously over priced, but I have never been disappointed in their product. Always tastes amazing! I have never had a negative experience at a Starbucks. Employees are always super friendly! Also a great place to go and get some work/studying done.
Is there ever anything bad to say about Starbucks besides the price? I love the white chocolate mocha and although a bit pricey totally worth it! I also love gaining points and recommend the app for everyone!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos