- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks has great coffee and an even better atmosphere. The lighting and soft background music are inviting and soothing. I love a good decaf latte and Starbucks has the best. I always recommend a latte to those who are unsure of what to order.
I'm in love with Starbucks. They have variety of drinks and pastries to offer. The ambiance is always relaxed. I love the ice coffee and blend beverages, they are definitely worth the price.
I love Starbucks with a passion. It's my go to. It's a little pricey and I have one where I work and I don't get discounts which sucks. But their frappachinos are so good and their lemon pound cake are to die for. Would so recommend
I love Starbucks they have great and friendly service. They've never messed up my order. And their drinks aren't too sweet or too coffee tasting. Plus all my friends love it to. So it's a great meeting place!
Starbucks is my favorite place to go and get coffee at. They always have the best tasting drinks, and although they are a little more pricey than most coffee shops, it's worth it. I usually go to starbucks once a week. Their caramel frappachino is my favorite drink!
I love the strawberry acai refresher! And the mango black tea lemonade! They are my go to summer drinks! So refreshing and can't get enough! In the winter my go to drink is the snicker doodle hot chocolate and white chocolate mocha!!
i literally use starbucks everyday. i have the app on my phone and it makes it so easy to order ahead and pick up my drink at a nearby drive thru. love love love. if you retain your gold card member status for a year you get birthday treats as well.
Starbucks. What else is there to say, amazing coffee, great service, clean area. Everything I look for in a place I spend a good amount time and money at. These are a few reasons Starbucks is an amazing place. Also, as a side note; compared to other coffee shops their prices aren't the worst.
I love their hot chocolate and the mocha late so much! We have Starbucks very close to us now and Dunkin not so much. I do miss Dunkin sometimes as I did love their hot chocolate.
My place to stop before I go to school and work! I got two or three times a week. For Christmas season I really enjoy drinking caramel brûlée latte and ice white chocolate mocha. I usually alternate between drinks. Everything on the menu is amazing!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos