BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Devan W.
Madison, AL
I love Starbucks! The only thing I can complain about is the price. It's more expensive than many other coffee shops, but still worth the treat! Their coffee tastes amazing and I like the variety they offer year round.
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
I love Starbucks. Their fraps are really good. I love the White Chocolate Mocha Frap. Some other good ones are the Double Chocolate Chip, Java Chip, and Mocha fraps. Their regular hot coffee is also really good. I would definitely recommend Starbucks.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I'm in love with Starbucks. They have variety of drinks and pastries to offer. The ambiance is always relaxed. I love the ice coffee and blend beverages, they are definitely worth the price.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
Love this place and coffe drinks! Always great service and although some of its pricey it's still great for a pick me up and the atmosphere is always good! Love the free wifi and going there to chill on weekends with my kids!
Amanda W.
I love Starbucks. It is a good company. They have good customer service. Their coffee's are put together very well. They offer more than coffee if you are looking for a snack. I would highly recommend this coffee shop. It is a very relaxing atmosphere!
Lydia S.
Titus, AL
Starbucks has great coffee and an even better atmosphere. The lighting and soft background music are inviting and soothing. I love a good decaf latte and Starbucks has the best. I always recommend a latte to those who are unsure of what to order.
Chantel B.
Mililani, HI
Starbucks is my everything. Seriously, what would I do without Starbucks? Who would I be? From their iced coffees to their frappes down to their lattes. Starbucks will never disappoint you, I can gaurentee it.
Bobby M.
Jamestown, NY
My go to coffee shops! The drinks are amazing!! The customer service is fantastic! My favorite drink is the Mocha! It is so good! I also love their rewards program! There is something oh so rewarding about winning a free drink or being a gold member!
Rebeckah H.
Scotrun, PA
I love Starbucks with a passion. It's my go to. It's a little pricey and I have one where I work and I don't get discounts which sucks. But their frappachinos are so good and their lemon pound cake are to die for. Would so recommend
Caitie G.
Burbank, CA
Love the egg bacon Gouda breakfast sandwiches. I pair it with green tea lemonade. But I always ask for only two pumps of sweetener ;) My little trick. Fast, tasty, and satisfying. Love the drive thru locations.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?