- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love the egg bacon Gouda breakfast sandwiches. I pair it with green tea lemonade. But I always ask for only two pumps of sweetener ;) My little trick. Fast, tasty, and satisfying. Love the drive thru locations.
My go to coffee shops! The drinks are amazing!! The customer service is fantastic! My favorite drink is the Mocha! It is so good! I also love their rewards program! There is something oh so rewarding about winning a free drink or being a gold member!
Really a staple household name not only in America, but across the world. Starbucks is always quick and easy, the customer service is always super friendly as well. There is also something about Starbucks that people love because the gift cards are perfect to give to a boss, friend, mom, anyone!
I love Starbucks. It is a good company. They have good customer service. Their coffee's are put together very well. They offer more than coffee if you are looking for a snack. I would highly recommend this coffee shop. It is a very relaxing atmosphere!
I used to come here constantly a few years ago! their blends were great and you can just sit down and relax. I would often take my homework there and do it (free wifi for the win). Or if I was bored I would just go there and hang out, maybe drag a friend along if i was able to.
I love Starbuck's iced caramel machiatto😻 love going on a hot day with my friends! pros are definitely the drinks , cons to much sugar in drinks!:( always consistent food and drinks and I will continue going!!❤
Since I was a child of a Starbucks crazed mom I grew up sipping on these beverages from a young age. The atmosphere in the walk-in locations is warm, crisp and inviting. The drinks are always impeccable and if there is an error with your drink they are always willing to correct it for you.
I visit starbucks probably 5+ times a week as a part of my morning routine. I usually drink the Venti Mocha hot and it is definitely my favorite hot drink. For cold drinks I like the Mocha Frappuccino and the Strawberry Acai! Both so delicious.
Starbucks is my everything. Seriously, what would I do without Starbucks? Who would I be? From their iced coffees to their frappes down to their lattes. Starbucks will never disappoint you, I can gaurentee it.
They have the best teas around and I love their treats! The teas are very fresh and low on calories when lightly sweetened or completely unsweetened. I love the fresh taste while shopping or visiting a friend. Using the app helps with receiving deals!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos