BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Caitie G.
Burbank, CA
Love the egg bacon Gouda breakfast sandwiches. I pair it with green tea lemonade. But I always ask for only two pumps of sweetener ;) My little trick. Fast, tasty, and satisfying. Love the drive thru locations.
Bobby M.
Jamestown, NY
My go to coffee shops! The drinks are amazing!! The customer service is fantastic! My favorite drink is the Mocha! It is so good! I also love their rewards program! There is something oh so rewarding about winning a free drink or being a gold member!
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Really a staple household name not only in America, but across the world. Starbucks is always quick and easy, the customer service is always super friendly as well. There is also something about Starbucks that people love because the gift cards are perfect to give to a boss, friend, mom, anyone!
Amanda W.
I love Starbucks. It is a good company. They have good customer service. Their coffee's are put together very well. They offer more than coffee if you are looking for a snack. I would highly recommend this coffee shop. It is a very relaxing atmosphere!
samantha c.
I used to come here constantly a few years ago! their blends were great and you can just sit down and relax. I would often take my homework there and do it (free wifi for the win). Or if I was bored I would just go there and hang out, maybe drag a friend along if i was able to.
Sophie W.
I love Starbuck's iced caramel machiatto😻 love going on a hot day with my friends! pros are definitely the drinks , cons to much sugar in drinks!:( always consistent food and drinks and I will continue going!!❤
Katherine G.
San Diego, CA
Since I was a child of a Starbucks crazed mom I grew up sipping on these beverages from a young age. The atmosphere in the walk-in locations is warm, crisp and inviting. The drinks are always impeccable and if there is an error with your drink they are always willing to correct it for you.
Amanda L.
I visit starbucks probably 5+ times a week as a part of my morning routine. I usually drink the Venti Mocha hot and it is definitely my favorite hot drink. For cold drinks I like the Mocha Frappuccino and the Strawberry Acai! Both so delicious.
Chantel B.
Mililani, HI
Starbucks is my everything. Seriously, what would I do without Starbucks? Who would I be? From their iced coffees to their frappes down to their lattes. Starbucks will never disappoint you, I can gaurentee it.
Megan B.
Nuevo , CA
They have the best teas around and I love their treats! The teas are very fresh and low on calories when lightly sweetened or completely unsweetened. I love the fresh taste while shopping or visiting a friend. Using the app helps with receiving deals!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?