BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kate L.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE Starbucks and always know that my coffee will be delicious. The only thing I have issues with is their prices. I hate having to pay $4 for one drink. BUT their quality keeps me coming back. I love the skinny caramel frappachino! It's my favorite.
Kate J.
I love how consistent Starbucks is- I travel often so I appreciate the consistency of Starbucks. My go to is a bacon and Gouda breakfast sandwich and an iced soy latte. Great quality and great consistent service.
katrina w.
West Lafayette
i love their coffee! it is on the pricier side for specialty drinks but in my opinion it is worth it once in awhile. i usually get starbucks at least twice a month. the lines however can be long during busy hours
Daphne A.
Warrenville, SC
Starbuck's is wonderful. I frequent them mainly because my son works at one. I love the environment and the fact that I can also work from here at times. It provides an inviting atmosphere. The new Paninies are to die for. Yes I would go again. I do all the time.
Beth L.
Petoskey, MI
Starbucks Christmas Blend Coffee Beans 100% Arabica (1 pound bag)
Great smooth flavor, leaves my home smelling better than any air freshener out there! This gets me right into the holiday mood. Perfect amount of boldness and flavor. Very well balanced.
Vanessa A.
Honestly the coffee and espresso I can give or take, sometimes, but the customer service alone keeps me coming back to Starbucks. They are very generous if you email about a bad drink (because sometimes you don't have time to have the barista remake it).
Christine A.
Brick, NJ
Delicious and strong coffee!! They have tons of fun flavors and drinks for different occasions and different moods! They are pricey but definetly worth it! It is strong and delicious!
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
Starbucks is good but there are better quality coffee places to go to. In my personal opinion is the coffee almost tastes burned. but of course that doesn't stop me from going almost everyday!
Marissa G.
Niagara Falls, NY
Always overpriced but you can't beat their espresso drinks, cold or hot. I love their new reward system! If you go enough it definitely pays off. They only get docked a star for price. I'm so glad they finally built one in my city with a drive through.
cheyenne b.
I love their coffee, I always try something new every time I go. My all time favorite one is the Smoked Butterscotch creme frappacino, with two extra shots of espresso, nutmeg, powder sugar and cinnamon on top. Then i tend to mix all of it together in my cup so the whipped cream is blended in.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?