BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
Starbucks trips are now apart of my daily routine! I'm a coffee addict! I always start my day with a Starbucks coffee, it's affordable and well made coffee. Starbucks never lets me down. I would have there coffee anytime and anywhere! It's my second home
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
The coffee tastes great and has a variety of options both off and on the menu. Unfortunately, the prices are ridiculous, but it's fun to treat yourself every once in a while. This is still my favorite coffee place.
Abby M.
Gresham, OR
My most favorite drink from there is a Peppermint White Mocha! I call it my Christmas in a cup all year round! I can drink it blended, iced, but my favorite is when it's cold outside and I get to drink it warm! :)
Sydney K.
So about 3 months ago i tried out the peppermint mocha frappe and it was so good! It is around all year kind and it super tasty especially if you like a little mint in your life. I highly recommend you try it out.
Khateeja M.
Jamaica, NY
One of my GO to drinks at Starbucks is the green tea latte, it has a perfect blend of flavors and I recon for this drink to my friends everyone we go out.
The tea itself is made firm actuall Japanese ground green tea, and that is what's really refreshing about this.
It not overpowering either, and it gives you good amount of energy, though I would go for soemthing more stronger if i was more tired.
Artemis B.
Pomona, CA
All of their drinks are pretty great; however, for someone not allowed to drink caffeine the teas are great too. The Passion tea is one of my absolute favorites, hot or cold it's amazing. The Berry Hibiscus tea is always a good choice if you like berries in your tea.
Stephanie C.
I write this review as a former starbucks employee, so I am really reviewing the company as a whole, and the way they treat employees factors into my conclusion. The coffee is decent most of the time, if a good barista makes it for you. It's very easy not to screw it up as long as you do the right amount of everything; the machines do all the work for you as long as you follow the recipe. Unfortunately, they often throw people onto the floor way before they are comfortable with the recipes and they mess up a lot of drinks which isn't fair to customers. And it is way too expensive! Adding a shot of espresso to your drink is $0.75 where I am, and they cost next to nothing to produce. I don't like how little starbucks employees get paid, and they can be treated poorly depending on the manager. You might ask, should you really blame starbucks as a corporation for individual bad managers? And I would say yes! They hired them and they need to be responsible for them.
Anyway, in conclusion they have acceptable coffee, not the holy grail of caffeine by any means. They charge way too much for it and the consistency they pride themselves on is really not always present from store to store.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
I LOVE STARBUCKS! I don’t think I’ve ever ordered a drink I didn’t like. I’m not to keen on the food, but the drinks alone are crafted so well. The price is high so I don’t go as often as I’d like. I’d give five stars if they lowered their prices a bit.
Abigale B.
I love Starbucks! I have one relatively close to me and I love to go there frequently. Starbucks is pretty expensive depending on what you get. Pros? Definitely the free wifi and the cake pops. Cons? The prices.
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
Who doesn't love Starbucks? I don't drink it often but when I do I'm always happy. It's a perfect treat when I'm at work and tired. It's a little expensive, so I tend not to drink it all the time. I save it for special occasions or when I'm really tired.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?